pulmicort turbo inhaler

anonymous

Was the switch done because the pulmicort was not effective? I considering going off alternate day prednisone (which I have been on for several years). My doctor doesnt seemed to be too concerned but I am! So I am trying to get as much info as I can about different types of anti inflammatories.

anonymous

Was the switch done because the pulmicort was not effective? I considering going off alternate day prednisone (which I have been on for several years). My doctor doesnt seemed to be too concerned but I am! So I am trying to get as much info as I can about different types of anti inflammatories.

thelizardqueen

I was taking Pulmicort, along with another turbohaler. My doc switched me, because Symbiocrt (what I'm on now) containes both Pulmicort, along with the other inhaler I was on. So now I'm taking one inhaler instead of two. It worked great for me - I noticed a difference in only a few days!

thelizardqueen

I was taking Pulmicort, along with another turbohaler. My doc switched me, because Symbiocrt (what I'm on now) containes both Pulmicort, along with the other inhaler I was on. So now I'm taking one inhaler instead of two. It worked great for me - I noticed a difference in only a few days!