Question using the vest

B

bethylove

I just recently started using the vest again to boost my chest pt time but it's been so long since I've used it that I don't know what hz and pressure it's supposed to be on. I weigh around 110 lbs if that makes a difference. I was wondering what other people use as frequency/ pressure so I can kind of make an idea for myself until I go to clinic to ask. Thanks so much!

B

bethylove

I just recently started using the vest again to boost my chest pt time but it's been so long since I've used it that I don't know what hz and pressure it's supposed to be on. I weigh around 110 lbs if that makes a difference. I was wondering what other people use as frequency/ pressure so I can kind of make an idea for myself until I go to clinic to ask. Thanks so much!

B

bethylove

B

bethylove

B

bethylove

jonflath

If you have the incourage then you are suppose to use the quick start which ramps from 6-15hz at 100% pressure. If you have the hillrom then the studies have shown that 5min at pressures 8,9,10 at a pressure of 10 and then 18,19,20 at a pressure of 6 is ideal if you can handle it.

jonflath

If you have the incourage then you are suppose to use the quick start which ramps from 6-15hz at 100% pressure. If you have the hillrom then the studies have shown that 5min at pressures 8,9,10 at a pressure of 10 and then 18,19,20 at a pressure of 6 is ideal if you can handle it.

jonflath

jonflath

jonflath

S

semperfiohana

i have the hillrom vest. my cycle goes like this 10hz, 8 pressure, 10 min, 12hz, 8 pressure, 10 min, 14hz, 8 pressure, 10 min. this is how i've always done it. i don't know if it's correct i've never asked. i'm 115-117lbs and 5'3". sometimes just to mix it up i'll change the hz to 12, 14, and 16.

S

semperfiohana

i have the hillrom vest. my cycle goes like this 10hz, 8 pressure, 10 min, 12hz, 8 pressure, 10 min, 14hz, 8 pressure, 10 min. this is how i've always done it. i don't know if it's correct i've never asked. i'm 115-117lbs and 5'3". sometimes just to mix it up i'll change the hz to 12, 14, and 16.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

xTinax

Some people have different styles but I usually have the pressure between 5-6 and frequency between 14-16 for 25-30 mins straight.

xTinax

Some people have different styles but I usually have the pressure between 5-6 and frequency between 14-16 for 25-30 mins straight.

xTinax

xTinax

xTinax