random muscle pain?

robert321

has anyone else had this happen? it's almost like its an alergic reaction to something but the only thing that has changed is i'm on tobi but its never done this to me before. Especially my rib muscles and the muscles in my arms, i don't know if this is arthritis or just what, does anyone know what this is and more importantly, How Do I Make It Stop?

robert321

has anyone else had this happen? it's almost like its an alergic reaction to something but the only thing that has changed is i'm on tobi but its never done this to me before. Especially my rib muscles and the muscles in my arms, i don't know if this is arthritis or just what, does anyone know what this is and more importantly, How Do I Make It Stop?

robert321

robert321

robert321

LisaV

Tell your doc.
They'll probably have to do blood work to find out what your levels of things are before they can figure out exactly what's causing it.
But if it is the TOBI they might want you to stop it ASAP.
And if it is something like low potassium then the sooner they identify that through the lab work the sooner they can get you a supplement to make the pain go away.

Good luck.

LisaV

Tell your doc.
They'll probably have to do blood work to find out what your levels of things are before they can figure out exactly what's causing it.
And if it is something like low potassium then the sooner they identify that through the lab work the sooner they can get you a supplement to make the pain go away.

Good luck.

LisaV

Tell your doc.

Good luck.

LisaV

Tell your doc.

Good luck.

LisaV

Tell your doc.

Good luck.

Mockingbird

Does your body feel really heavy? For me, my muscles ache constantly, I feel like I've got no energy, and my arms and legs feel like they've turned to lead. My doctors don't know what it is, they suggested maybe it was something to do with the air I was breathing, like dust coming out of the heating vents. When was the last time you had your heating vents cleaned?

Another possibility is it might be something like chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia. If I remember correctly, fibromyalgia can be diagnosed by observing sleep patters, but chronic fatigue can't really be diagnosed at all. Really, I think when a doctor says "chronic fatigue" it's just another way of saying "i don't know what's gone wrong with you."

Mockingbird

Does your body feel really heavy? For me, my muscles ache constantly, I feel like I've got no energy, and my arms and legs feel like they've turned to lead. My doctors don't know what it is, they suggested maybe it was something to do with the air I was breathing, like dust coming out of the heating vents. When was the last time you had your heating vents cleaned?

Another possibility is it might be something like chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia. If I remember correctly, fibromyalgia can be diagnosed by observing sleep patters, but chronic fatigue can't really be diagnosed at all. Really, I think when a doctor says "chronic fatigue" it's just another way of saying "i don't know what's gone wrong with you."

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

A

Aspiemom

I have this problem with some antibiotics. It is truly awful, I know. I would tell your Dr. ASAP. It may be the Tobi and if it isn't, maybe they can get to the source of it. Let us know how you are doing!

A

Aspiemom

I have this problem with some antibiotics. It is truly awful, I know. I would tell your Dr. ASAP. It may be the Tobi and if it isn't, maybe they can get to the source of it. Let us know how you are doing!

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom