Rejected by CF

I know this maybe a toughie.

Has a person who you thought was a close friend ever pushed you away due to CF?

I have had a "best friend" push me away every time I went to the hospital when we were so-called friends.

My ex boyfriend refused to help me with the money issue of CF. He didn't want to find a job so that he can get affordable insurance. I am in a great situation with my parents where I can stay at my parents house til I am married. They can claim me as a dependent. I am doing a job which I have dreamed of doing ever since I was a child, got an education for, and have a work schedule that fits my health needs. Doing another job or work in a different job field is out of the question for me. Why work when I am unhappy?

It turns out that these two people were immature people who just used my Cf as an excuse for their immaturity. Still hurt though.

So I am wondering if others have been rejected due to their CF?

I have had a "best friend" push me away every time I went to the hospital when we were so-called friends.

My ex boyfriend refused to help me with the money issue of CF. He didn't want to find a job so that he can get affordable insurance. I am in a great situation with my parents where I can stay at my parents house til I am married. They can claim me as a dependent. I am doing a job which I have dreamed of doing ever since I was a child, got an education for, and have a work schedule that fits my health needs. Doing another job or work in a different job field is out of the question for me. Why work when I am unhappy?

It turns out that these two people were immature people who just used my Cf as an excuse for their immaturity. Still hurt though.

<br />
<br />Has a person who you thought was a close friend ever pushed you away due to CF?
<br />
<br />I have had a "best friend" push me away every time I went to the hospital when we were so-called friends.
<br />
<br />My ex boyfriend refused to help me with the money issue of CF. He didn't want to find a job so that he can get affordable insurance. I am in a great situation with my parents where I can stay at my parents house til I am married. They can claim me as a dependent. I am doing a job which I have dreamed of doing ever since I was a child, got an education for, and have a work schedule that fits my health needs. Doing another job or work in a different job field is out of the question for me. Why work when I am unhappy?
<br />
<br />It turns out that these two people were immature people who just used my Cf as an excuse for their immaturity. Still hurt though.
<br />
<br />So I am wondering if others have been rejected due to their CF?

marchcutie

ur not alone at all i no exactly what ur talkin bout.. heres one of my stories. i went to a new school called stapley jr high and of course being new nobody liked me. because my school district was stupid they made me ride the special ed bus! i was so humiliated everyday getting on and off the bus. ppl asked all the time why i was on it but i did my best to keep the cf a secret till one day this mean boy found out about it (apparently my only "friend" at that school told him) and he spread it around the entire school and i was an outcast by lunch time. i had to endure 2 years (8th and 9th grade) of being ignored and invisible only time i was noticed was when i was teased. finally my grades started suffering really bad and my parents didnt no why so they took me to a therapist and she made me talk to my parents. after i told my parents what was going on i told them i didnt want to go to school any more and they said obviously i cant drop out so they let me choose a school i wanted to go to, any school. well i chose Gilbert Early College and now i luv school (most days)but i think this is why ppl with cf need websites like these b/c everyone has been rejected by cf in some way we all need to stick together and help eachother out with these things

marchcutie

ur not alone at all i no exactly what ur talkin bout.. heres one of my stories. i went to a new school called stapley jr high and of course being new nobody liked me. because my school district was stupid they made me ride the special ed bus! i was so humiliated everyday getting on and off the bus. ppl asked all the time why i was on it but i did my best to keep the cf a secret till one day this mean boy found out about it (apparently my only "friend" at that school told him) and he spread it around the entire school and i was an outcast by lunch time. i had to endure 2 years (8th and 9th grade) of being ignored and invisible only time i was noticed was when i was teased. finally my grades started suffering really bad and my parents didnt no why so they took me to a therapist and she made me talk to my parents. after i told my parents what was going on i told them i didnt want to go to school any more and they said obviously i cant drop out so they let me choose a school i wanted to go to, any school. well i chose Gilbert Early College and now i luv school (most days)but i think this is why ppl with cf need websites like these b/c everyone has been rejected by cf in some way we all need to stick together and help eachother out with these things

marchcutie

marchcutie

marchcutie

marchcutie

ur not alone at all i no exactly what ur talkin bout.. heres one of my stories. i went to a new school called stapley jr high and of course being new nobody liked me. because my school district was stupid they made me ride the special ed bus! i was so humiliated everyday getting on and off the bus. ppl asked all the time why i was on it but i did my best to keep the cf a secret till one day this mean boy found out about it (apparently my only "friend" at that school told him) and he spread it around the entire school and i was an outcast by lunch time. i had to endure 2 years (8th and 9th grade) of being ignored and invisible only time i was noticed was when i was teased. finally my grades started suffering really bad and my parents didnt no why so they took me to a therapist and she made me talk to my parents. after i told my parents what was going on i told them i didnt want to go to school any more and they said obviously i cant drop out so they let me choose a school i wanted to go to, any school. well i chose Gilbert Early College and now i luv school (most days)
but i think this is why ppl with cf need websites like these b/c everyone has been rejected by cf in some way we all need to stick together and help eachother out with these things

marchcutie

ur not alone at all i no exactly what ur talkin bout.. heres one of my stories. i went to a new school called stapley jr high and of course being new nobody liked me. because my school district was stupid they made me ride the special ed bus! i was so humiliated everyday getting on and off the bus. ppl asked all the time why i was on it but i did my best to keep the cf a secret till one day this mean boy found out about it (apparently my only "friend" at that school told him) and he spread it around the entire school and i was an outcast by lunch time. i had to endure 2 years (8th and 9th grade) of being ignored and invisible only time i was noticed was when i was teased. finally my grades started suffering really bad and my parents didnt no why so they took me to a therapist and she made me talk to my parents. after i told my parents what was going on i told them i didnt want to go to school any more and they said obviously i cant drop out so they let me choose a school i wanted to go to, any school. well i chose Gilbert Early College and now i luv school (most days)
but i think this is why ppl with cf need websites like these b/c everyone has been rejected by cf in some way we all need to stick together and help eachother out with these things

marchcutie

marchcutie

marchcutie

<br /> but i think this is why ppl with cf need websites like these b/c everyone has been rejected by cf in some way we all need to stick together and help eachother out with these things

Totally!

I am my 30s. people find new ways to be mean all the time. It's frustrating.

My true friends still don't get the CF part of me. They ask silly questions all the time.

I am glad that there are websites to where people just get me.

Totally!

My true friends still don't get the CF part of me. They ask silly questions all the time.

Totally!

Totally!

Totally!
<br />
<br />I am my 30s. people find new ways to be mean all the time. It's frustrating.
<br />
<br />My true friends still don't get the CF part of me. They ask silly questions all the time.
<br />
<br />I am glad that there are websites to where people just get me.