REMINDER

JazzysMom

A reminder to older members and a little tid bit for our newer members.....

This site offers a lot of info besides the threads on the forum & the blogs.

The main page has a newfeed which brings us information from all over the world about fundraisers or research.

We have a nutrition/recipe site where weight gaining recipes are offered by our own members (often thru trial/error/experience).

We have all types of videos to watch. Everything from entertaining or the educational that was recorded by the CF.Com Team at different Conferences.

We have sponsors that affect CF directly. Pari & Ambry are directly connected to CF through care, products & services.

For those wanting more personal interaction we have the Remembering section & photo gallery and of course, my favorite....CHAT!

I realize that there is a limited amount of time for most people to be on the computer, but I would hate to see something fun or important overlooked just from not knowing.

Thanks for listening

JazzysMom

The main page has a newfeed which brings us information from all over the world about fundraisers or research.

We have a nutrition/recipe site where weight gaining recipes are offered by our own members (often thru trial/error/experience).

We have all types of videos to watch. Everything from entertaining or the educational that was recorded by the CF.Com Team at different Conferences.

We have sponsors that affect CF directly. Pari & Ambry are directly connected to CF through care, products & services.

For those wanting more personal interaction we have the Remembering section & photo gallery and of course, my favorite....CHAT!

I realize that there is a limited amount of time for most people to be on the computer, but I would hate to see something fun or important overlooked just from not knowing.

Thanks for listening

JazzysMom

Thanks for listening

JazzysMom

Thanks for listening

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />This site offers a lot of info besides the threads on the forum & the blogs.
<br />
<br />The main page has a newfeed which brings us information from all over the world about fundraisers or research.
<br />
<br />We have a nutrition/recipe site where weight gaining recipes are offered by our own members (often thru trial/error/experience).
<br />
<br />We have all types of videos to watch. Everything from entertaining or the educational that was recorded by the CF.Com Team at different Conferences.
<br />
<br />We have sponsors that affect CF directly. Pari & Ambry are directly connected to CF through care, products & services.
<br />
<br />For those wanting more personal interaction we have the Remembering section & photo gallery and of course, my favorite....CHAT!
<br />
<br />I realize that there is a limited amount of time for most people to be on the computer, but I would hate to see something fun or important overlooked just from not knowing.
<br />
<br />Thanks for listening
<br />
<br />