replacing the old vest machine..

chikkimonkey

I have the old vest machine.. ThAIRpy Vest. I got it in 1992. I have never had a any problems with it but the timer broken on it a few years back, therefore the hours don't register anymore. And as for timing myself, I usually just look at my alarm clock. My question is.. would the company replace my whole machine? Or would they come out and fix it? I definitely wouldn't mind a new machine, especially since it's really old and occasionally make a few high pitch screeching noises but it is worth calling for or should I just wait until it really breaks down on me??

veronica 30yr w/cf

chikkimonkey

I have the old vest machine.. ThAIRpy Vest. I got it in 1992. I have never had a any problems with it but the timer broken on it a few years back, therefore the hours don't register anymore. And as for timing myself, I usually just look at my alarm clock. My question is.. would the company replace my whole machine? Or would they come out and fix it? I definitely wouldn't mind a new machine, especially since it's really old and occasionally make a few high pitch screeching noises but it is worth calling for or should I just wait until it really breaks down on me??

veronica 30yr w/cf

chikkimonkey

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />veronica 30yr w/cf

Hill-Rom also offers lifetime support to the ORIGINAL purchaser / patient.
If you need a refurbished system for the fraction of the new cost, check out:
http://www.affordablemedequipment.com

Hill-Rom also offers lifetime support to the ORIGINAL purchaser / patient.
If you need a refurbished system for the fraction of the new cost, check out:
http://www.affordablemedequipment.com