Robitussin.

bobbiex3

i've heard so much.
i googled it up today. it says to take 2 tbls, 3 times a day during ovulation (i think.) i dont know yet when im ovulating. so when do i take it? i started a ovulation chart on fertilityfriends.com, kinda just for fun to see what it was like. i dont understand at all! its too confusing for me! anybody else ever tried takin robitussin when TTC?

bobbiex3

i've heard so much.
i googled it up today. it says to take 2 tbls, 3 times a day during ovulation (i think.) i dont know yet when im ovulating. so when do i take it? i started a ovulation chart on fertilityfriends.com, kinda just for fun to see what it was like. i dont understand at all! its too confusing for me! anybody else ever tried takin robitussin when TTC?

bobbiex3

i've heard so much.

bobbiex3

i've heard so much.

bobbiex3

i've heard so much.
<br />i googled it up today. it says to take 2 tbls, 3 times a day during ovulation (i think.) i dont know yet when im ovulating. so when do i take it? i started a ovulation chart on fertilityfriends.com, kinda just for fun to see what it was like. i dont understand at all! its too confusing for me! anybody else ever tried takin robitussin when TTC?

S

semperfiohana

trying to conceive. i bought an over the counter ovulation tracker. you peed on the stick daily and it told you what days you were most fertile. i then took the robitussin for a week before i ovulated. i was pregnant within one month.

S

semperfiohana

trying to conceive. i bought an over the counter ovulation tracker. you peed on the stick daily and it told you what days you were most fertile. i then took the robitussin for a week before i ovulated. i was pregnant within one month.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

K

Keepercjr

Lamp - TTC means trying to conceive.

I took mucinex - same active ingredient but it is in pill form so you aren't taking so much yucky liquid. If you have an idea of how long your cycles are then you can count backwards and figure out an ovulation window. For example if you have a 30 day cycle then you count back 10-16 days and you have your window - meaning you ovulate between day 14 and 20 and you should start taking the robitussin (or mucinex) from day 12-20 or so.

Please get a copy of "taking charge of your fertility" by toni weschler. She explains all the charting stuff and why it matters as well as a ton of other info. Charting is easy - just take your temp (with a basal body thermometer!) every morning around the same time right after you wake up and before you get out of bed. you'll see a temp rise the day after ovulation (and sometimes a dip on the day of ovulation). It doesn't predict ovulation, only confirms when it happens and gives you a pattern after you chart for a few months. You can also add in other stuff like checking your cervix and cervical fluid. All the things added together give you a great idea of your cycle and if your cycle is "healthy" or not. I found out through charting that the time between ovulation and my period (luteal phase) was way too short to get pregnant so I had to go on progesterone to conceive my daughter.

Good luck! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

K

Keepercjr

I took mucinex - same active ingredient but it is in pill form so you aren't taking so much yucky liquid. If you have an idea of how long your cycles are then you can count backwards and figure out an ovulation window. For example if you have a 30 day cycle then you count back 10-16 days and you have your window - meaning you ovulate between day 14 and 20 and you should start taking the robitussin (or mucinex) from day 12-20 or so.

Please get a copy of "taking charge of your fertility" by toni weschler. She explains all the charting stuff and why it matters as well as a ton of other info. Charting is easy - just take your temp (with a basal body thermometer!) every morning around the same time right after you wake up and before you get out of bed. you'll see a temp rise the day after ovulation (and sometimes a dip on the day of ovulation). It doesn't predict ovulation, only confirms when it happens and gives you a pattern after you chart for a few months. You can also add in other stuff like checking your cervix and cervical fluid. All the things added together give you a great idea of your cycle and if your cycle is "healthy" or not. I found out through charting that the time between ovulation and my period (luteal phase) was way too short to get pregnant so I had to go on progesterone to conceive my daughter.

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

<br />
<br />I took mucinex - same active ingredient but it is in pill form so you aren't taking so much yucky liquid. If you have an idea of how long your cycles are then you can count backwards and figure out an ovulation window. For example if you have a 30 day cycle then you count back 10-16 days and you have your window - meaning you ovulate between day 14 and 20 and you should start taking the robitussin (or mucinex) from day 12-20 or so.
<br />
<br />Please get a copy of "taking charge of your fertility" by toni weschler. She explains all the charting stuff and why it matters as well as a ton of other info. Charting is easy - just take your temp (with a basal body thermometer!) every morning around the same time right after you wake up and before you get out of bed. you'll see a temp rise the day after ovulation (and sometimes a dip on the day of ovulation). It doesn't predict ovulation, only confirms when it happens and gives you a pattern after you chart for a few months. You can also add in other stuff like checking your cervix and cervical fluid. All the things added together give you a great idea of your cycle and if your cycle is "healthy" or not. I found out through charting that the time between ovulation and my period (luteal phase) was way too short to get pregnant so I had to go on progesterone to conceive my daughter.
<br />
<br />Good luck! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!