San Diego

tleigh

It looks like I have the possibility of visiting San Diego. Would love your recommendations...both good and bad. I would love to be near a beach and enjoy just hanging out-it won't be a crazy busy visit.

tleigh

It looks like I have the possibility of visiting San Diego. Would love your recommendations...both good and bad. I would love to be near a beach and enjoy just hanging out-it won't be a crazy busy visit.

tleigh

colinmaydahl

Phil's BBQ, Rockys Crown Point Pub(best hamburger ever!), Pizza Port, Shakespeare pub and grill, and Sushi Ota (best Sushi in SD. call for a reservation). I like to eat when I travel and these are some of my fav places ever. All within 10 min of Pacific Beach/Mission Beach/Ocean Beach. Stay in Mission or P.B. so You can ride beach cruisers around.

Colin 27m/cf

colinmaydahl

Phil's BBQ, Rockys Crown Point Pub(best hamburger ever!), Pizza Port, Shakespeare pub and grill, and Sushi Ota (best Sushi in SD. call for a reservation). I like to eat when I travel and these are some of my fav places ever. All within 10 min of Pacific Beach/Mission Beach/Ocean Beach. Stay in Mission or P.B. so You can ride beach cruisers around.

Colin 27m/cf

colinmaydahl

<br />
<br />Colin 27m/cf

a

Hi Everyone,
We are being stationed in san diego next year and I was wondering how is the CF center there?

a

Hi Everyone,
We are being stationed in san diego next year and I was wondering how is the CF center there?

a

Hi Everyone,
<br />We are being stationed in san diego next year and I was wondering how is the CF center there?

colinmaydahl

It has been a few Years since I was last in there, but I miss and loved the staff. I ask Dr Conrad a question now and again, he is a great person and Dr. Most of the nurses on 2 West are great also.

Colin 27/cf

colinmaydahl

It has been a few Years since I was last in there, but I miss and loved the staff. I ask Dr Conrad a question now and again, he is a great person and Dr. Most of the nurses on 2 West are great also.

Colin 27/cf

colinmaydahl

<br />
<br />Colin 27/cf