Scared

hwilson19

I am 15 and have CF .I am in a main stream school and finding life hard. My grandad recently passed away and it upset me alot though i feel that i dont want to be here anymore as if i would be better off not being in anymore pain and no more treatment as my treatment is time-consuming and i have no social life like most teenagers though i understand that there are worst off kids and adults out there than me but yet i feel so alone. i'm prepared to go but am so terrified of going. i love my family so much i couldn't bear not seeing them again if i was to go. i know im depressed but i find it hard to perk myself up and yet i have some much to live for. i feel sad and alone and i was just wondering if you have any advice for me.

Hannah

hwilson19

I am 15 and have CF .I am in a main stream school and finding life hard. My grandad recently passed away and it upset me alot though i feel that i dont want to be here anymore as if i would be better off not being in anymore pain and no more treatment as my treatment is time-consuming and i have no social life like most teenagers though i understand that there are worst off kids and adults out there than me but yet i feel so alone. i'm prepared to go but am so terrified of going. i love my family so much i couldn't bear not seeing them again if i was to go. i know im depressed but i find it hard to perk myself up and yet i have some much to live for. i feel sad and alone and i was just wondering if you have any advice for me.

Hannah

hwilson19

Hannah

MYBOY

Hi Hannah,
I don't have CF so I don't know what you go through - I have a 9 year old son with CF. It makes me sad to hear you. Have you talked to your parents about the way you feel? I have a 12 year old daughter w/o cf too. She is in the 7th grade - she is having a harder time w school this year too. Being a teen is hard at times I know and then all the other stuff you have to go thru I'm sure makes it even harder. I hope you will talk to your parents or a good friend and maybe even a counselor if that would help. Sometimes just having someone to talk to to let out all the feelings will make you feel better. How is your health right now? My son has had nose polyps removed 4 times and some bowel problems - but otherwise gets along pretty good - hopefully that keeps up! I've NEVER taken my health for granted and I just feel bad for all you guys go thru - being a teen is hard enough, right? Just hang in there and remember that you have alot of people that care about you!!

MYBOY

Hi Hannah,
I don't have CF so I don't know what you go through - I have a 9 year old son with CF. It makes me sad to hear you. Have you talked to your parents about the way you feel? I have a 12 year old daughter w/o cf too. She is in the 7th grade - she is having a harder time w school this year too. Being a teen is hard at times I know and then all the other stuff you have to go thru I'm sure makes it even harder. I hope you will talk to your parents or a good friend and maybe even a counselor if that would help. Sometimes just having someone to talk to to let out all the feelings will make you feel better. How is your health right now? My son has had nose polyps removed 4 times and some bowel problems - but otherwise gets along pretty good - hopefully that keeps up! I've NEVER taken my health for granted and I just feel bad for all you guys go thru - being a teen is hard enough, right? Just hang in there and remember that you have alot of people that care about you!!

MYBOY

Hi Hannah,

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Hannah,

My son (15) has gone through times like you describe too. No one else can really understand how you feel, but we can empathize and support you.

It sounds like you are really having a hard time. Do you have any support from your family, or a counselor who can help you sort things out? Its hard to break the cycle of feeling overwhelmed and depressed. Talk to someone about how you feel, anyone (teacher, guidance counselor). You might need to get some antidepression medicine to help you out of this dark cloud. Its not easy, I know.

I'm glad you put your feelings down in words. You will see that many people feel just like you and have some advice.

It will get better for you! Hang in there Hannah.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Hannah,

My son (15) has gone through times like you describe too. No one else can really understand how you feel, but we can empathize and support you.

It sounds like you are really having a hard time. Do you have any support from your family, or a counselor who can help you sort things out? Its hard to break the cycle of feeling overwhelmed and depressed. Talk to someone about how you feel, anyone (teacher, guidance counselor). You might need to get some antidepression medicine to help you out of this dark cloud. Its not easy, I know.

I'm glad you put your feelings down in words. You will see that many people feel just like you and have some advice.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Hannah,

Mandi1404

Everyone else did a good job of trying to help and all...so I'm not gonna get into that I only have one question for you...Think about it, answer with your heart

Do you think giving up is what your grandfather would have wanted you to do?

Mandi1404

Everyone else did a good job of trying to help and all...so I'm not gonna get into that I only have one question for you...Think about it, answer with your heart

Mandi1404

dude

hannah here is my email halaespana2000@yahoo.co.uk
give me a email cos i know ya what ya going through i have been there myself

dude

dude

lildevil4eva

hey hannah life gets us down in many ways i have CF so i have some idea about what your going throuhg but theres no need to think like that look at tha ggod points in life aND THINK ABOUT UR FAMILY

lildevil4eva

hey hannah life gets us down in many ways i have CF so i have some idea about what your going throuhg but theres no need to think like that look at tha ggod points in life aND THINK ABOUT UR FAMILY

lildevil4eva