school

Claudine

I am a mother of a 5 year old and a 1 1/2 year old little boys.. The 5 year old has Cf. I feel so overwelmed with all of this..How do other mothers handle it. My 5 year old is going to Prek 3 days a week in the afternoon. Getting the two dressed, fed and fitting in his pth, I just barely make it to his school..I'm worrying about how will I ever do it next year when he goes to kindergarten in the mornings. I wonder how do other parents do it??

Drea

We get up VERY early! My daughter is five and in pre-k 3 mornings a week. We get up pretty early-at least 2 hrs or so before we have to leave for school. Next year though, we will have to be there an hour earlier, so, Rather than 6:45 I guess we will be getting up at 5:45- uuuhhhggg! We will also have a new baby by then so we may just have to get up even earlier! I am a bit of a drill seargent on school days. Get up, get nebs and PT, then quick eat breakfast so we can brush teeth and wash up and get dressed. I have found that this is the best order for us because my daughter is more motivated to finish her neb and pt in order to eat, than finish eating so we can do nebs and pt.........I hope this helps!AndreaMom of Rachel 5 with CF and one on the way