school

prince93

Im a boy who lives in alaska with CF and i half
to do a report on it. Can any body tell me what it is like for u.

prince93

prince93

prince93

prince93

cfkids

IF you need help regarding school and cystic fibrosis please contact me at 612-282-1211 or leave me a message and ill call you my email is fightcf@att.net i have cf and im 32 im a nursing asst and a home health aide

david

cfkids

IF you need help regarding school and cystic fibrosis please contact me at 612-282-1211 or leave me a message and ill call you my email is fightcf@att.net i have cf and im 32 im a nursing asst and a home health aide

david

cfkids

david

cfkids

david

cfkids

david