severe stomachaches

bigstar

Well i think i ve read here before that some of you experience the same.....
So the thing is that i wake in terrible pain every morning...Zantac helps a little but when i stop taking it the pain comes back.Any idea what it might be?
Any similar experiences?

bigstar

So the thing is that i wake in terrible pain every morning...Zantac helps a little but when i stop taking it the pain comes back.Any idea what it might be?
Any similar experiences?

bigstar

Any similar experiences?

bigstar

Any similar experiences?

bigstar

<br />So the thing is that i wake in terrible pain every morning...Zantac helps a little but when i stop taking it the pain comes back.Any idea what it might be?
<br />Any similar experiences?
<br />

CaliSally

My first thought is, Intestinal blockage. But, if that was it, it wouldn't only hurt "in the morning", it would hurt all the time and especially when you ate. How long have you had this going on? Have you had a bowel movement? Do you have nausea? If you have those two symptoms, I would go to your dr's right away. If it is a blockage, it can be real serious. I've had them twice.

Maybe others have other ideas... (gall bladder? I've never had that, so I don't know what the symptoms are for gall bladder problems)

CaliSally

My first thought is, Intestinal blockage. But, if that was it, it wouldn't only hurt "in the morning", it would hurt all the time and especially when you ate. How long have you had this going on? Have you had a bowel movement? Do you have nausea? If you have those two symptoms, I would go to your dr's right away. If it is a blockage, it can be real serious. I've had them twice.

Maybe others have other ideas... (gall bladder? I've never had that, so I don't know what the symptoms are for gall bladder problems)

CaliSally

CaliSally

CaliSally

<br />
<br />Maybe others have other ideas... (gall bladder? I've never had that, so I don't know what the symptoms are for gall bladder problems)
<br />
<br />

Skye

Do you take enough of an enzyme level to cover your fat intake? In my teens, when I didn't take enough enzymes and ate an especially greasy meal the day before I would wake up with a terrible stomach ache. You probably know what that kind of ache feels like though.

Skye

Do you take enough of an enzyme level to cover your fat intake? In my teens, when I didn't take enough enzymes and ate an especially greasy meal the day before I would wake up with a terrible stomach ache. You probably know what that kind of ache feels like though.

Skye

Skye

Skye

Marjolein

Before my tx I would wake up with a terrible stomach ache, that would go away when I ate something. Now I think that it was acid, cause since my tx I'm on Omeprazole and it's gone now. I think it came on when I hadn't had anything in my stomach for too long.

Marjolein

Before my tx I would wake up with a terrible stomach ache, that would go away when I ate something. Now I think that it was acid, cause since my tx I'm on Omeprazole and it's gone now. I think it came on when I hadn't had anything in my stomach for too long.

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein