should I be tested too?

rubiesmom

Hello everyone, I have another question. Now that my daughter has been diagnosed with CF(2 copies of deltaf508) should I get testet too? Obviously her dad and I are both carriers but is it necessary for us to get tested? I've never had any respiratory issues or major digestive problems. Just looking for some advice, please share some with me. Thank you all.

rubiesmom

Hello everyone, I have another question. Now that my daughter has been diagnosed with CF(2 copies of deltaf508) should I get testet too? Obviously her dad and I are both carriers but is it necessary for us to get tested? I've never had any respiratory issues or major digestive problems. Just looking for some advice, please share some with me. Thank you all.

rubiesmom

NoExcuses

I wouldn't. if you don't have any symptoms of CF, then you probably don't have it.

But if you're curious, and you have the money, there's no harm in doing it.

NoExcuses

I wouldn't. if you don't have any symptoms of CF, then you probably don't have it.

NoExcuses