Signs of ovulation

marisalynn

I know this is quite a personal question, lol, but I was wondering how many of you actually noticed the change in cervical mucus that they say indicates ovulation (stretchy and clear). I just started actually paying attention to the CM, and am wondering because of how CF affects CM, if it even does change a noticeable amount. I also just started taking Mucinex, and am wondering if any of you that took it noticed a change in the CM. Thanks!
Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

I know this is quite a personal question, lol, but I was wondering how many of you actually noticed the change in cervical mucus that they say indicates ovulation (stretchy and clear). I just started actually paying attention to the CM, and am wondering because of how CF affects CM, if it even does change a noticeable amount. I also just started taking Mucinex, and am wondering if any of you that took it noticed a change in the CM. Thanks!
Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

<br />Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

LouLou

I had one small glob of rubber cement (THICK!!) consistancy cervical mucus come out each month. This was the day or day after I ovulated. Also I felt some cramping at ovulation. Now I am on Paraguard IUD.

LouLou

I had one small glob of rubber cement (THICK!!) consistancy cervical mucus come out each month. This was the day or day after I ovulated. Also I felt some cramping at ovulation. Now I am on Paraguard IUD.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

Kristen

Mine was also like rubber cement around ovulation. I noticed changes, (from creamy to wet to rubber cement back to creamy), but I never saw egg white consistency. I didn't noticed that Mucinex made a difference, but I took it anyway, just in case it might help.

Kristen

Mine was also like rubber cement around ovulation. I noticed changes, (from creamy to wet to rubber cement back to creamy), but I never saw egg white consistency. I didn't noticed that Mucinex made a difference, but I took it anyway, just in case it might help.

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen