SinuPulse Elite

tesorotiffa

I've always used NeilMed, but my mom bought me the SinuPulse Elite for my bday. I was just wondering if anyone else has used this device??

tesorotiffa

I've always used NeilMed, but my mom bought me the SinuPulse Elite for my bday. I was just wondering if anyone else has used this device??

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

erock77

Hopefully Tiffa you've tried it by now. I have the same question. Have you or anyone been using a Sinupulse or something similar? What are the benefits you've seen over using the Neilmed squirt bottle, which I've been using a couple years now.

erock77

Hopefully Tiffa you've tried it by now. I have the same question. Have you or anyone been using a Sinupulse or something similar? What are the benefits you've seen over using the Neilmed squirt bottle, which I've been using a couple years now.

erock77

erock77

erock77

tesorotiffa

Wow! Talk about responding to an old post!! I have used it by now. I used it for a few months until I lost an irreplaceable piece. I will probably buy another one soon though. What I did like about it was the continuous flow of water, unlike having to squeeze the NeilMed. The Neilmed bottles are pretty agressive whereas the SPE is a little more laid back. I can't say that I personally experienced anything greater using it, but it was nice to have something gently after my sinus surgery! I think the NeilMed bottle would've been too much.

I still got out as much gunk as I did with the Neilmed, but the SPEs are only like $70 bucks on Amazon so I say try it out!

tesorotiffa

Wow! Talk about responding to an old post!! I have used it by now. I used it for a few months until I lost an irreplaceable piece. I will probably buy another one soon though. What I did like about it was the continuous flow of water, unlike having to squeeze the NeilMed. The Neilmed bottles are pretty agressive whereas the SPE is a little more laid back. I can't say that I personally experienced anything greater using it, but it was nice to have something gently after my sinus surgery! I think the NeilMed bottle would've been too much.

I still got out as much gunk as I did with the Neilmed, but the SPEs are only like $70 bucks on Amazon so I say try it out!

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

<br />
<br />I still got out as much gunk as I did with the Neilmed, but the SPEs are only like $70 bucks on Amazon so I say try it out!

erock77

How do you set up? Do you fill the tank, then mix the solution? Do you heat the water first? I'm trying to weigh pros and cons. The main benefit I see is that it'll last longer than a second. Though I'm looking at buying the 16 oz bottle, which would double the fluid I squirt.
Thanks for your response. I did a forum search before posting in case the topic was already posed or answered.

erock77

How do you set up? Do you fill the tank, then mix the solution? Do you heat the water first? I'm trying to weigh pros and cons. The main benefit I see is that it'll last longer than a second. Though I'm looking at buying the 16 oz bottle, which would double the fluid I squirt.
Thanks for your response. I did a forum search before posting in case the topic was already posed or answered.

erock77

erock77

erock77

<br />Thanks for your response. I did a forum search before posting in case the topic was already posed or answered.