Sky Diving....

S

setLOVEfree

Hi everyone,
I have been invited to go sky diving this weekend, having CF I'm a littled nervous about it. Is there anything I have to worry about? Should I not do this? Will the pressure/change of pressure harm me?

Please let me know if you have any advice about this.

S

setLOVEfree

Hi everyone,
I have been invited to go sky diving this weekend, having CF I'm a littled nervous about it. Is there anything I have to worry about? Should I not do this? Will the pressure/change of pressure harm me?

Please let me know if you have any advice about this.

S

setLOVEfree

Hi everyone,
<br />I have been invited to go sky diving this weekend, having CF I'm a littled nervous about it. Is there anything I have to worry about? Should I not do this? Will the pressure/change of pressure harm me?
<br />
<br />Please let me know if you have any advice about this.

colinmaydahl

I've been twice and never had a problem. The air get's thin when You are in the plane, but You are only at altitude for a few minuts till... well You know what happens next. Have fun!

Colin

colinmaydahl

I've been twice and never had a problem. The air get's thin when You are in the plane, but You are only at altitude for a few minuts till... well You know what happens next. Have fun!

Colin

colinmaydahl

<br />
<br />Colin

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Friend of mine wcf and in her mid 30s just did a jump as part of facing your fears sort of seminar. She said it was great. Not something I'd wanna do.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Friend of mine wcf and in her mid 30s just did a jump as part of facing your fears sort of seminar. She said it was great. Not something I'd wanna do.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Lance2020x

Yeah it's not a problem... from what I know it's not hugely different than simply riding in an airplane (obviously the pressure changes faster). My brother with CF went and loved it.
Coincidentally I'll probably be going for the first time myself next week.

Lance2020x

Yeah it's not a problem... from what I know it's not hugely different than simply riding in an airplane (obviously the pressure changes faster). My brother with CF went and loved it.
Coincidentally I'll probably be going for the first time myself next week.

Lance2020x

<br />Coincidentally I'll probably be going for the first time myself next week.

colinmaydahl

It was fun, but I wanted the scary part to last longer. Once You leave the plane all the fear is gone and You just fall back to earth. It is the 5 Seconds before You leave the plane that is the fun part.

Colin

colinmaydahl

It was fun, but I wanted the scary part to last longer. Once You leave the plane all the fear is gone and You just fall back to earth. It is the 5 Seconds before You leave the plane that is the fun part.

Colin

colinmaydahl

<br />
<br />Colin

M

MissAlexsBP

Hello!

Have a blast! I went a few years ago, and I will admit during the first few seconds of free fall it was a little bit hard to breath, but I really didn't have any problems and I can't wait to go again!
So, for me, it was a wonderful experience!! I hope you have fun!!

M

MissAlexsBP

Hello!

Have a blast! I went a few years ago, and I will admit during the first few seconds of free fall it was a little bit hard to breath, but I really didn't have any problems and I can't wait to go again!
So, for me, it was a wonderful experience!! I hope you have fun!!