SmartVest

jbrandonAW

I just got my "Smartvest" and I've had to switch out my old "The vest" I have NO CLUE what settings you should set it on? I can put the pressure on 80 and thats cool but I don't know how I should do the hrtz? Any ideas?

jbrandonAW

I just got my "Smartvest" and I've had to switch out my old "The vest" I have NO CLUE what settings you should set it on? I can put the pressure on 80 and thats cool but I don't know how I should do the hrtz? Any ideas?

jbrandonAW

jfarel

I think there is a pre-programmed setting already in the machine. It runs for 30 minutes on several frequences and pressures. I think?

You can change it manually though. Sakasuka (amy) has one. Send her a pm and ask what she uses.

jf

jfarel

I think there is a pre-programmed setting already in the machine. It runs for 30 minutes on several frequences and pressures. I think?

You can change it manually though. Sakasuka (amy) has one. Send her a pm and ask what she uses.

jf

jfarel

jf

clairbear2000

for your SmartVest question, call the patient services line at the company. They will help you adjust it. 888-966-2525 is their number.

clairbear2000

for your SmartVest question, call the patient services line at the company. They will help you adjust it. 888-966-2525 is their number.

clairbear2000

NoExcuses

i know nothing about the smart vest. it's the least studied HFCC device. the company wouldn't send Dr. Warwick the device to test....

I'm curious, Jbrandon, why did you chose this brand?

NoExcuses

i know nothing about the smart vest. it's the least studied HFCC device. the company wouldn't send Dr. Warwick the device to test....

NoExcuses

Pat

This is my first posting but I could not resist replying to your question about how hard is it to get a Smartvest. It's easy to get one if your doc writes a script and faxes it to the company, they will take care of the rest. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Pat

This is my first posting but I could not resist replying to your question about how hard is it to get a Smartvest. It's easy to get one if your doc writes a script and faxes it to the company, they will take care of the rest. Good luck and I hope this helps.