sorry this is off the cf topic

anonymous

Sorry i know i should have put this in the off topic section but i need some imput from anyone 11-13.. I am making a cd for boy thats 12 and im not sure what kind of music a 12 yr old boy listens to. lol.. id ask but its a suprise, and i dont want to spoil it... so i guess my question is what kind of music do you like, any input will be greatly appreciated..

thanks,

anonymous

Sorry i know i should have put this in the off topic section but i need some imput from anyone 11-13.. I am making a cd for boy thats 12 and im not sure what kind of music a 12 yr old boy listens to. lol.. id ask but its a suprise, and i dont want to spoil it... so i guess my question is what kind of music do you like, any input will be greatly appreciated..

thanks,

princess95

HI I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD ASK THIS BOY & AND SAY , HEY WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE I'M ASKING EVERYONE BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT INTEREST THEM.

SEE YA, PRINCESS95

princess95

HI I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD ASK THIS BOY & AND SAY , HEY WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE I'M ASKING EVERYONE BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT INTEREST THEM.

SEE YA, PRINCESS95