SSI questions

beckyB

Does anybody else or their children with cf get SSI or have they applied for it or do they even qualify?????

JazzysMom

I dont have SSI, I have SSDI for my CF & my daughter collects under me as a dependant. Lots of people collect tho so I expect you will hear from others soon!

julie

Mark got SSI and SSDI for a while, but then we got married and my income was counted and it was too much for SSI, but he still recieves SSDI (off of his work history).

If you need information on how to qualify and such, I'm happy to help. I have a little word document I've put together with links and excerpts from the SSA website. Email me if you want, division902@hotmail.com

ashton2005

I was once receiving it but they said my assests exceeded the amount they allowed which was like $2000 in the bank so i havent gottten any since im going to cll them on mondy considering now we are paying more to lease a townhome due to selling our house and also our account we finally got below $2000 without making it obvious!!

MOME2RT

Reece gets SSI & usually if you qualify for that you can get Medicaid which he does. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or post.