Starting a new game...Anyone have idea's?

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
We haven't played any games recently in the off topic section. I thought it would be fun to start a completely new thread. We have new forums and new members. Time for a change! Join the fun :) Does anyone remember any of the old word games or new ones we could play? If so please post and tell us how it works!

Thanks!

Twistofchaos

Well there's always the random-direction-topic, the story follow up where someone writes words or a line for the next to follow up on, or there's the what-do-you-think-of-the-poster-above-you topic, there's the night café much like the random direction topic, there's the everything-about-cat's topic, there's the gif follow up topic (heavy on bandwidth) , there is the tell-your-jokes topic, there is always the uncel dolan topic as a last resort, the things-you-don't-get topic, the what-do-you-eat-now topic, the what-ruined-your-day topic, the legendary-movie-quotes topic, the how-to-soundproof-my-room topic, the what-would-you-do-if.. topic, there's always politics and religion! , there's the weird-things-people-put-on-facebook topic, or the optical-illusions topic, morality-tests are nice, the mind-is-blown topic, the my neighbours-are-lame-how-do-i-fix-it topic, the forumgame topic where you tell a story about some japanese dragon and everyone has to follow up topic, the handcrafts topic, the haha-wut topic, the things-only-men-get topic, the things-only-women-get topic, the what-would-you-rather-have topic, the one-liners-if-chuck-norris-is-dead topic, maybe the how-would-you-of-responded topic, or the how-often-can-you-click-in-ten-seconds topic, or even the tell-us-about-your-dreams-inception-IRL topic, or our QWOP records!

So not even mentioning Justin Bieber.. I vote story follow up topic.

Yeah, and I say; when the dragon came hurtling from the left he looked over his shoulder and saw..