Suggestions

M

MCGrad2006

Ok, so as many of you know, I have been sick a few times the last month and a half. I have another call into the doctor to discuss my 'options' before resorting to IV's. My goal is to stay off of them for two more weeks (because I have a trip planned and dont think the tickets are refundable). Although my fiancee keeps telling me he will find someone else to go with him...GRRRRRRRRRR. haha.

I am finishing up with Tamiflu today but I am still coughing quite a bit and its really junky (not so sure if I actually had the flu). I dont tolerate cipro or rifampin. I am wondering if any of you have a cocktail combo that works well for PA and MRSA. I am thinking of suggesting Tobi and Bactrim. I was just on Levaquin and Zyvox so I dont think he will want me to do those again so soon. I know that I will probably end up on IV's this summer, when I get into these cycles of being sick all the time, thats what happens, I am just trying to hold off. Let me know if you have anything that may help and I will suggest it! Thanks!

M

MCGrad2006

Ok, so as many of you know, I have been sick a few times the last month and a half. I have another call into the doctor to discuss my 'options' before resorting to IV's. My goal is to stay off of them for two more weeks (because I have a trip planned and dont think the tickets are refundable). Although my fiancee keeps telling me he will find someone else to go with him...GRRRRRRRRRR. haha.

I am finishing up with Tamiflu today but I am still coughing quite a bit and its really junky (not so sure if I actually had the flu). I dont tolerate cipro or rifampin. I am wondering if any of you have a cocktail combo that works well for PA and MRSA. I am thinking of suggesting Tobi and Bactrim. I was just on Levaquin and Zyvox so I dont think he will want me to do those again so soon. I know that I will probably end up on IV's this summer, when I get into these cycles of being sick all the time, thats what happens, I am just trying to hold off. Let me know if you have anything that may help and I will suggest it! Thanks!

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />I am finishing up with Tamiflu today but I am still coughing quite a bit and its really junky (not so sure if I actually had the flu). I dont tolerate cipro or rifampin. I am wondering if any of you have a cocktail combo that works well for PA and MRSA. I am thinking of suggesting Tobi and Bactrim. I was just on Levaquin and Zyvox so I dont think he will want me to do those again so soon. I know that I will probably end up on IV's this summer, when I get into these cycles of being sick all the time, thats what happens, I am just trying to hold off. Let me know if you have anything that may help and I will suggest it! Thanks!

Rokiss12

I was gonna say Bactrim & Zyvox cause they've worked for me in the past. Sorry you're feeling junky- I'm sure the weather around here isn't helping!

Rokiss12

I was gonna say Bactrim & Zyvox cause they've worked for me in the past. Sorry you're feeling junky- I'm sure the weather around here isn't helping!

Rokiss12

Rokiss12

Rokiss12

C

cathycat

My son did well with Zyvox and Tobi...Bactrim is no longer effective for him.

Hope you can still make your trip!!

C

cathycat

C

cathycat

C

cathycat

C

cathycat

<br />
<br />Hope you can still make your trip!!

M

MCGrad2006

The drug of choice will Tobi and Bactrim, as I suspected. Bactrim is a HUGE pill and I dont like swallowing but hey I will give it a shot.

M

MCGrad2006

The drug of choice will Tobi and Bactrim, as I suspected. Bactrim is a HUGE pill and I dont like swallowing but hey I will give it a shot.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006