Sweating

BrysonsMommy

Do you feel really hot or just sweaty? I always wonder if my son feels hot but he isn't hot too touch, just really sweaty..

BrysonsMommy

Do you feel really hot or just sweaty? I always wonder if my son feels hot but he isn't hot too touch, just really sweaty..

BrysonsMommy

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS gets sweaty and says he's too hot -- kicks off the covers and I'm constantly covering him up. But he's not feverish.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS gets sweaty and says he's too hot -- kicks off the covers and I'm constantly covering him up. But he's not feverish.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

M

Mommy2Zeke

Yep... I've been noticing this with my little guy just in the past few months. He woke up today from his nap with his curly hair in ringlets from sweat. He wasn't hot at all.

M

Mommy2Zeke

Yep... I've been noticing this with my little guy just in the past few months. He woke up today from his nap with his curly hair in ringlets from sweat. He wasn't hot at all.

M

Mommy2Zeke

crickit715

sophie wakes up from her naps soaking wet with sweat! she is always so hot i have to keep it kind of cool in our house.

crickit715

sophie wakes up from her naps soaking wet with sweat! she is always so hot i have to keep it kind of cool in our house.

crickit715

mag6125

I don't think I get hot, I just wake up and my t-shirt/pillow/bed is wet from sweat. Its not all the time though and it doesn't matter what temp my room is. Right now its been in the 40s at night and I havent turned my heat on yet but I still wake up sweaty. I wake up in the middle of the night and have to turn my pillow over several times because its wet. Its definitely worse when I'm really sick, but I don't think of it as a sign I'm getting sick because it happens randomly no matter how I feel.

Now in the winter my room is the warmest room in the house and I don't think I sweat as much then.

mag6125

I don't think I get hot, I just wake up and my t-shirt/pillow/bed is wet from sweat. Its not all the time though and it doesn't matter what temp my room is. Right now its been in the 40s at night and I havent turned my heat on yet but I still wake up sweaty. I wake up in the middle of the night and have to turn my pillow over several times because its wet. Its definitely worse when I'm really sick, but I don't think of it as a sign I'm getting sick because it happens randomly no matter how I feel.

Now in the winter my room is the warmest room in the house and I don't think I sweat as much then.