THANKS EVERYONE!!!

dmscheib

Hey Thank You everyone who replied to my salt question and symptom questions! My mind has been going crazy for quite some time so I thought I would call the hospital where she was born and talk to them about it and ask them if they did any test on me or her. and they gave me the wrong answer! They didnt and normally dont here unless they have a reason to or I ask about it! Well heck I knew nothing about CF when I had her!
ACK! we go tomorrow and im nervous!

dmscheib

Hey Thank You everyone who replied to my salt question and symptom questions! My mind has been going crazy for quite some time so I thought I would call the hospital where she was born and talk to them about it and ask them if they did any test on me or her. and they gave me the wrong answer! They didnt and normally dont here unless they have a reason to or I ask about it! Well heck I knew nothing about CF when I had her!

dmscheib

dmscheib

dmscheib

<br />ACK! we go tomorrow and im nervous!
<br />