THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

eb24sister

I am making a movie for my chemistry class about CF. I ran across a video on the web today (somewhere) about the clincal trials of using saltwater in nebulizers to help with CF. I was hoping someone could guide me to the site where i saw this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. My movie is due tomorrow so I am trying to get this done. I will try to post it for everyone to watch when it is finished.

Thanks in advance.
Nicki

eb24sister

I am making a movie for my chemistry class about CF. I ran across a video on the web today (somewhere) about the clincal trials of using saltwater in nebulizers to help with CF. I was hoping someone could guide me to the site where i saw this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. My movie is due tomorrow so I am trying to get this done. I will try to post it for everyone to watch when it is finished.

Thanks in advance.
Nicki

eb24sister

Thanks in advance.
Nicki

eb24sister

Thanks in advance.
Nicki

eb24sister

Thanks in advance.
Nicki

Skye

HELP PLEASE!!!

I don't know the website you are looking for but you might look up hypertonic saline for CF. Most CF patients use HS in a nebulizer now because of research that some kids surfing had fewer lung infections, so research was done and proved positive. Hope this helps.

Skye

HELP PLEASE!!!

I don't know the website you are looking for but you might look up hypertonic saline for CF. Most CF patients use HS in a nebulizer now because of research that some kids surfing had fewer lung infections, so research was done and proved positive. Hope this helps.

Skye

HELP PLEASE!!!

Skye

HELP PLEASE!!!

Skye

HELP PLEASE!!!