Thanks to response to "Moving Out"

jeterbug

It was an honor for so many of you to share your thoughts and opinions regarding "Moving Out". My eyes were opened and my heart touched by your bravery and singular drive to be productive. We hope we found the right balance as we launched our son last night. I had never "blogged" before and was not prepared for the "connectedness" I felt. I pray you strive to be in the NOW--not looking too far ahead nor staying too long behind. Thank you.

jeterbug

It was an honor for so many of you to share your thoughts and opinions regarding "Moving Out". My eyes were opened and my heart touched by your bravery and singular drive to be productive. We hope we found the right balance as we launched our son last night. I had never "blogged" before and was not prepared for the "connectedness" I felt. I pray you strive to be in the NOW--not looking too far ahead nor staying too long behind. Thank you.

jeterbug