Thanks!

hwilson19

I would like to thank those who replied to my topic "Scared". I am a bit better after reading your advice and now seeing a counselor though I'm still feeling low but feel a bit better about talking about my problems. my health isn't bad but it could be better i still get really low and depressed, i just find life hard though my Education isn't bad i could still approve my attendence i have a great family and support. I know they wouldn't want be to give up.Hope to speak to you soon.I wish you all good health and thanks again! Hannah w cf age 15

P;S A message for MYBOY. I have problems with my polyps and had them removed quite a few times but now i'm on a nasel spray which shrinks them insted of having to remove them as they come back i have to spray twice in each nostril for 6 weeks and i alright for a a good couple of months and if they come back i start the spary again. It's called Nasonex.

hwilson19

I would like to thank those who replied to my topic "Scared". I am a bit better after reading your advice and now seeing a counselor though I'm still feeling low but feel a bit better about talking about my problems. my health isn't bad but it could be better i still get really low and depressed, i just find life hard though my Education isn't bad i could still approve my attendence i have a great family and support. I know they wouldn't want be to give up.Hope to speak to you soon.I wish you all good health and thanks again! Hannah w cf age 15

P;S A message for MYBOY. I have problems with my polyps and had them removed quite a few times but now i'm on a nasel spray which shrinks them insted of having to remove them as they come back i have to spray twice in each nostril for 6 weeks and i alright for a a good couple of months and if they come back i start the spary again. It's called Nasonex.

hwilson19

beatCF

Hi im Holly im 9. i have a spray too, but it is called nasacort. wanna chat? my email address is hollywyant@msn.com

beatCF

Hi im Holly im 9. i have a spray too, but it is called nasacort. wanna chat? my email address is hollywyant@msn.com

beatCF