The Annoying Allergy Cough

absoluteoffroad

Who all has it? Due to all the drainage from sinus cavitys? Gosh I hate it. I know many here have more problems with their coughing than just from sinus. But I'm on 1 spray, 2 inhailers and 1 pill for sinus problems and when the cough is BAD Robitussen Cough Syrup CF(it really helps the tickling throat--when needed). But I tend to like being outside working on my Jeep. But the problem is that I can't really be outside here in Nashville, TN(dust bowl) for long without getting sick. Sometimes the cough is so powerful I just plain out start choking...soo much fun **complete sarcasm** But i find...before being out take 1 Tylenol Extra Strength and 1 Tylenol Allergy Complete and Robitussin CF. The shower when back inside to rid the air crap from my body. But the nose spray is obviously causing the drainage since that is its purpose. I guess I rather cough a little to a ton than have swollen, hurting sinus cavities hehe. So, how do you all handle this stuff? Oh ya I'll also use Combivent inhailer.