The VEST spotted!

chattyfamily

Last night I was watching HGTV's "Get It Sold" and as they were panning the camera around the living room, there was the VEST sitting on the floor! It was the condo of a single girl in Virginia, I think. The show never mentioned it, it was just fun to see it there on the floor and know exactly what it was! Maybe you are a member here, Katie from Virginia! Cute condo! Hope you were able to sell and move to the city!

chattyfamily

Last night I was watching HGTV's "Get It Sold" and as they were panning the camera around the living room, there was the VEST sitting on the floor! It was the condo of a single girl in Virginia, I think. The show never mentioned it, it was just fun to see it there on the floor and know exactly what it was! Maybe you are a member here, Katie from Virginia! Cute condo! Hope you were able to sell and move to the city!

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

LouLou

I'm glad you shared this. I'm sure it's uplifting for our cf parents on here to see this and realize that even their cfers will be dealing with the normal stuff like buying / selling homes.

My first thought was ...see cf doesn't need to be the center of attention in the story.

LouLou

I'm glad you shared this. I'm sure it's uplifting for our cf parents on here to see this and realize that even their cfers will be dealing with the normal stuff like buying / selling homes.

My first thought was ...see cf doesn't need to be the center of attention in the story.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou