TOBI

rnjessica

I'm on my month of TOBI right now and every time I'm on it, I get so hoarse that I pretty much lose my voice all together. Anyone have something that works to prevent this from happening each time?

rnjessica

I'm on my month of TOBI right now and every time I'm on it, I get so hoarse that I pretty much lose my voice all together. Anyone have something that works to prevent this from happening each time?

rnjessica

rnjessica

rnjessica

JazzysMom

Try gargling with some warm salt water, drinking sips of cool water inbetween the nebbing & suck on some lozenges.

Sadly it is a very common side affect!

JazzysMom

Try gargling with some warm salt water, drinking sips of cool water inbetween the nebbing & suck on some lozenges.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Sadly it is a very common side affect!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
It usually happens to Josh (but never Jesse). He gets hoarse then looses his voice for about a week. He gets so mad because it embarrasses him at school, but he hasn't found anything that helps it.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
It usually happens to Josh (but never Jesse). He gets hoarse then looses his voice for about a week. He gets so mad because it embarrasses him at school, but he hasn't found anything that helps it.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

laulau555

this happens to me too. It seems when I'm more hydrated it doesn't happen as much. Also after I do it I brush my teeth and gargle mouth wash to get it out of the back of my throat.

laulau555

this happens to me too. It seems when I'm more hydrated it doesn't happen as much. Also after I do it I brush my teeth and gargle mouth wash to get it out of the back of my throat.

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555