Transitions you have gone through

MOME2RT

I thought I could get some help from you. We are putting together a newsletter & my topic is the transitions CFers & their families go through.

For ex. I needed help on what to do when Reece started school. What to send, how I would go about getting certain papers to his nurse/teacher about CF. Laws that we were entitled to. etc.

Someone in the adult section said when you change from "child" care to "adult" care. Or when you need to get insurance on your own.

What Im asking is if you would share some transtions you went through dealing with CF & how you got through them.

Thanks.

MOME2RT

I thought I could get some help from you. We are putting together a newsletter & my topic is the transitions CFers & their families go through.

For ex. I needed help on what to do when Reece started school. What to send, how I would go about getting certain papers to his nurse/teacher about CF. Laws that we were entitled to. etc.

Someone in the adult section said when you change from "child" care to "adult" care. Or when you need to get insurance on your own.

What Im asking is if you would share some transtions you went through dealing with CF & how you got through them.

Thanks.

MOME2RT

Thanks.

MOME2RT

Thanks.

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />For ex. I needed help on what to do when Reece started school. What to send, how I would go about getting certain papers to his nurse/teacher about CF. Laws that we were entitled to. etc.
<br />
<br />Someone in the adult section said when you change from "child" care to "adult" care. Or when you need to get insurance on your own.
<br />
<br />What Im asking is if you would share some transtions you went through dealing with CF & how you got through them.
<br />
<br />Thanks.
<br />