Trying to put together a Vest system

Turtle

Hi Everyone. We've got the machine now just need a jacket and we'll have a complete vest system. Does anyone have a child size large or even an adult extra small vest (for Hill Rom) that you've outgrown and could pass along? I'm happy to pay something for it and of course would pay for shipping. Thanks in advance for your help!

Turtle

Hi Everyone. We've got the machine now just need a jacket and we'll have a complete vest system. Does anyone have a child size large or even an adult extra small vest (for Hill Rom) that you've outgrown and could pass along? I'm happy to pay something for it and of course would pay for shipping. Thanks in advance for your help!

Turtle

Mom2Brinly

I would check with your local hospital- they have basic white ones. Or call the vest company and ask for them for one. They always update ours as my daughter outgrows them?? Just my thoughts! Good luck!

Mom2Brinly

I would check with your local hospital- they have basic white ones. Or call the vest company and ask for them for one. They always update ours as my daughter outgrows them?? Just my thoughts! Good luck!

Mom2Brinly