Tulane Clinic

S

semperfiohana

Does anyone have any information on the Tulane clinic? Or has anyone been there, if so what was you impression and thoughts on them?<br>

S

semperfiohana

Does anyone have any information on the Tulane clinic? Or has anyone been there, if so what was you impression and thoughts on them?<br>

S

semperfiohana

tesorotiffa

I went to the Tulane Clinic before Hurricane Katrina. Personally I wasn't impressed which is why I don't go there anymore, but some people like it.

tesorotiffa

I went to the Tulane Clinic before Hurricane Katrina. Personally I wasn't impressed which is why I don't go there anymore, but some people like it.

tesorotiffa

S

semperfiohana

if you don't mind me asking, would you drive 3 hours to a new clinic? i have yet to be impressed with tulane yet. i've honestly had nothing but problems so far.

S

semperfiohana

if you don't mind me asking, would you drive 3 hours to a new clinic? i have yet to be impressed with tulane yet. i've honestly had nothing but problems so far.

S

semperfiohana

tesorotiffa

My new clinic is in Shreveport which is a 4.5 hour drive for me -- one way! So yeah, for me it's worth it. It's a pain in the neck, but I really like the doc there.

tesorotiffa

My new clinic is in Shreveport which is a 4.5 hour drive for me -- one way! So yeah, for me it's worth it. It's a pain in the neck, but I really like the doc there.

tesorotiffa

running4life

That's where I go and have gone since I was 8 years old (I'm 24 now). I loved my pediatrics doctor and my adult doctor is great too. I have never been admitted to the hospital other than being diagnosed with CFRD so I don't know what that is like. I think it's safe to say I have a mild case of CF so I basically go 2-3 times a year for them to tell me I healthy. If I feel an infection coming on, I will call the nurse and she will call me in some antibiotics. I enjoy the care I receive there.

running4life

That's where I go and have gone since I was 8 years old (I'm 24 now). I loved my pediatrics doctor and my adult doctor is great too. I have never been admitted to the hospital other than being diagnosed with CFRD so I don't know what that is like. I think it's safe to say I have a mild case of CF so I basically go 2-3 times a year for them to tell me I healthy. If I feel an infection coming on, I will call the nurse and she will call me in some antibiotics. I enjoy the care I receive there.

running4life