Tune-Up Time!

AGRLMK

I'm voluntarily going in for a tune-up. I've had a naggy cough for the past 2 weeks, been on PO Doxy and Cipro...helped a bit, but not enough. So I'm goin in the brig Monday, get out Friday or Saturday. Plan is IV Tobra and Cephtaz or IV Bactrum. I have a port, so there's no stressin over a PICC (thank God).

I have really been trying hard to take care of myself since my last hospitalization. The last hspzn. was in September...so i've made it a whole 5 (almost 6!) months!! My lung function was a bit down, but my weight has skyrocketed. Since I've had my g-tube (now a mic-key), I've gained close to 14 pounds in 4 months! My doc and my nutritionist are so happy with that, but my doctor doesn't want to let my PFT's slide. Normal numbers are in the mid-70's for me, and the last PFT was 67. So not too bad, but we need to nip it in the butt before they get worse. Also, my graduation is in May, and I don't want to be on IV's to march down the aisle! I WON'T!

So anyway, I expect you guys to keep me entertained while I'm in! My hospital blocks all 'fun' sites and messengers too. But good news is that I've found a 'back-door' method so that I can use the messengers! (shhhh!)

God Bless
Lauren

AGRLMK

I'm voluntarily going in for a tune-up. I've had a naggy cough for the past 2 weeks, been on PO Doxy and Cipro...helped a bit, but not enough. So I'm goin in the brig Monday, get out Friday or Saturday. Plan is IV Tobra and Cephtaz or IV Bactrum. I have a port, so there's no stressin over a PICC (thank God).

I have really been trying hard to take care of myself since my last hospitalization. The last hspzn. was in September...so i've made it a whole 5 (almost 6!) months!! My lung function was a bit down, but my weight has skyrocketed. Since I've had my g-tube (now a mic-key), I've gained close to 14 pounds in 4 months! My doc and my nutritionist are so happy with that, but my doctor doesn't want to let my PFT's slide. Normal numbers are in the mid-70's for me, and the last PFT was 67. So not too bad, but we need to nip it in the butt before they get worse. Also, my graduation is in May, and I don't want to be on IV's to march down the aisle! I WON'T!

So anyway, I expect you guys to keep me entertained while I'm in! My hospital blocks all 'fun' sites and messengers too. But good news is that I've found a 'back-door' method so that I can use the messengers! (shhhh!)

God Bless
Lauren

AGRLMK

God Bless
Lauren

AGRLMK

God Bless
Lauren

AGRLMK

<br />
<br />I have really been trying hard to take care of myself since my last hospitalization. The last hspzn. was in September...so i've made it a whole 5 (almost 6!) months!! My lung function was a bit down, but my weight has skyrocketed. Since I've had my g-tube (now a mic-key), I've gained close to 14 pounds in 4 months! My doc and my nutritionist are so happy with that, but my doctor doesn't want to let my PFT's slide. Normal numbers are in the mid-70's for me, and the last PFT was 67. So not too bad, but we need to nip it in the butt before they get worse. Also, my graduation is in May, and I don't want to be on IV's to march down the aisle! I WON'T!
<br />
<br />So anyway, I expect you guys to keep me entertained while I'm in! My hospital blocks all 'fun' sites and messengers too. But good news is that I've found a 'back-door' method so that I can use the messengers! (shhhh!)
<br />
<br />God Bless
<br />Lauren

AGRLMK

Thanks a lot, Ann! I really appreciate the support! I don't go in until Monday (feb 2), but I'm ready to get it over with!!

laur

AGRLMK

Thanks a lot, Ann! I really appreciate the support! I don't go in until Monday (feb 2), but I'm ready to get it over with!!

laur

AGRLMK

laur

AGRLMK

laur

AGRLMK

<br />
<br />laur

JORDYSMOM

Hey Laur, I'm sorry you have to go in, but very glad you are being so proactive about your health. I hope the tune-up gets you where you need to be, and that you can make it even longer before the next one.

Keep us posted on you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hey Laur, I'm sorry you have to go in, but very glad you are being so proactive about your health. I hope the tune-up gets you where you need to be, and that you can make it even longer before the next one.

Keep us posted on you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Keep us posted on you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Keep us posted on you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Keep us posted on you.
<br />
<br />Stacey