University And Hospitals???

hwilson19

Hi haven't been on for a while just wondering if you could help me. I'm tranfering to adult in October and the University is not neear it and i don't know what to do. do you have any ideas?

Thanks
Hannah 17 CF Delta 508

hwilson19

Hi haven't been on for a while just wondering if you could help me. I'm tranfering to adult in October and the University is not neear it and i don't know what to do. do you have any ideas?

Thanks
Hannah 17 CF Delta 508

hwilson19

Thanks
Hannah 17 CF Delta 508

hwilson19

Thanks
Hannah 17 CF Delta 508

hwilson19

Thanks
Hannah 17 CF Delta 508

dswilson67

Does your pedi dr have any recommendations? My son Dan is 19 and is just getting ready to transfer over to adult dr.

dswilson67

Does your pedi dr have any recommendations? My son Dan is 19 and is just getting ready to transfer over to adult dr.

dswilson67

dswilson67

dswilson67