Vest Hours

anonymous

I know that this has been asked before, but I cannot find it in a search.

How many hours do you have on your vest?

anonymous

anonymous

anonymous

Our Hill-Rom 103 has about 750 hours on it. Is that a lot? (sorry to barge in on the original post with my own question). Just call me anon #3

I thought they were supposed to last for hours. I hear the Hill-Rom 104 has a life-time guarantee. Perhaps they don't realize us cf'ers are living longer? LOL, I think................

anonymous

Our Hill-Rom 103 has about 750 hours on it. Is that a lot? (sorry to barge in on the original post with my own question). Just call me anon #3

I thought they were supposed to last for hours. I hear the Hill-Rom 104 has a life-time guarantee. Perhaps they don't realize us cf'ers are living longer? LOL, I think................

anonymous

JennifersHope

My 104 vest has 387.9 about to have 388 on it.... Wouldn't it be wonderful if we got paid for each hour we used our vest???

Jennifer

JennifersHope

My 104 vest has 387.9 about to have 388 on it.... Wouldn't it be wonderful if we got paid for each hour we used our vest???

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

anonymous

I think it's funny that the only thing this person can say bad about the Respirtech model is that it's "the new kid on the block" and that it's large. Nothing about the actual efficacy.

And they don't seem to be selling the merit of the Electromed on a medical standpoint, but from a convenience/appearance standpoint. Yeah, 3 machines in 5 years -- but what net improvemtns in health ahs this led to?

Don't get me wrong. Small is great and features like being able to wash the vest is nice, but only as afterthoughts. How it works is what matters. "it looks good while you wear it" -- give me an fing break -- i don't use the vest to make a fashion statement.

Whoever is posting these, I think all they are doing is hurting Electromed's goodwill with possible customers. If these are not actually being posted by an Electromed employee, it would be a good idea for Electromed to make an official statement of not endorsing these posts.

anonymous

I think it's funny that the only thing this person can say bad about the Respirtech model is that it's "the new kid on the block" and that it's large. Nothing about the actual efficacy.

And they don't seem to be selling the merit of the Electromed on a medical standpoint, but from a convenience/appearance standpoint. Yeah, 3 machines in 5 years -- but what net improvemtns in health ahs this led to?

Don't get me wrong. Small is great and features like being able to wash the vest is nice, but only as afterthoughts. How it works is what matters. "it looks good while you wear it" -- give me an fing break -- i don't use the vest to make a fashion statement.

Whoever is posting these, I think all they are doing is hurting Electromed's goodwill with possible customers. If these are not actually being posted by an Electromed employee, it would be a good idea for Electromed to make an official statement of not endorsing these posts.