vest question

S

semperfiohana

i'm thinking about seeing if i can get a new vest. doing the vest with aj pulling my hoses and popping them out is getting a little old. i just would like to know from everyone what vest you have. pro's and cons of it. i think the incourage looks the best fit for aj and i. question about it though does it come with a duffle bag? being in the military means moving and traveling home so it would be nice to have a duffle bag to make packing crap in the car easier. i'm sure i'll have more questions but any info is helpful!

S

semperfiohana

i'm thinking about seeing if i can get a new vest. doing the vest with aj pulling my hoses and popping them out is getting a little old. i just would like to know from everyone what vest you have. pro's and cons of it. i think the incourage looks the best fit for aj and i. question about it though does it come with a duffle bag? being in the military means moving and traveling home so it would be nice to have a duffle bag to make packing crap in the car easier. i'm sure i'll have more questions but any info is helpful!

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

just1more

We have the inCourage and love it. The hoses lock in and stay put, we have tons of issues when in-patient as Micah squirms and wiggles and the hoses keep popping out as they use exclusive Hill-Rom (funny since CF center at same hospital dispenses the inCourage..hmmmmm).

And it DOES come with a padded duffle. It doesn't have wheels, so it is a bit heavy, but is padded, has pockets for the vest/hoses/etc and works well when traveling, IMHO.

just1more

We have the inCourage and love it. The hoses lock in and stay put, we have tons of issues when in-patient as Micah squirms and wiggles and the hoses keep popping out as they use exclusive Hill-Rom (funny since CF center at same hospital dispenses the inCourage..hmmmmm).

And it DOES come with a padded duffle. It doesn't have wheels, so it is a bit heavy, but is padded, has pockets for the vest/hoses/etc and works well when traveling, IMHO.

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />And it DOES come with a padded duffle. It doesn't have wheels, so it is a bit heavy, but is padded, has pockets for the vest/hoses/etc and works well when traveling, IMHO.
<br />
<br />

M

MCGrad2006

Yes I love it! The locking mechanism is very helpful and was a plus for me. I like the idea of the duffle bag as well although I have not needed to use it.

And another plus (I dont know if other vests have this) but this has a button to just automtically start a program called "quick start." The frequency goes up and down automatically throughout the whole half hour that it is programmed. You can also create your own and the machine remembers it. I have never done that though.

Good luck!

M

MCGrad2006

Yes I love it! The locking mechanism is very helpful and was a plus for me. I like the idea of the duffle bag as well although I have not needed to use it.

And another plus (I dont know if other vests have this) but this has a button to just automtically start a program called "quick start." The frequency goes up and down automatically throughout the whole half hour that it is programmed. You can also create your own and the machine remembers it. I have never done that though.

Good luck!

M

MCGrad2006

Good luck!

M

MCGrad2006

Good luck!

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />And another plus (I dont know if other vests have this) but this has a button to just automtically start a program called "quick start." The frequency goes up and down automatically throughout the whole half hour that it is programmed. You can also create your own and the machine remembers it. I have never done that though.
<br />
<br />Good luck!