Vitamin D3

melx

I am taking Source CF 2 times a day. I added D3 (2,000IU) a couple days ago. I think I had a bad response to it even after the first dose: severe abdominal pain started up high and went around to my back. Has anyone else had bad reaction to fat soluble D3? A CF doc I had a consult with recommended it. But I'm rethinking it now. Any input would be appreciated.

melx

I am taking Source CF 2 times a day. I added D3 (2,000IU) a couple days ago. I think I had a bad response to it even after the first dose: severe abdominal pain started up high and went around to my back. Has anyone else had bad reaction to fat soluble D3? A CF doc I had a consult with recommended it. But I'm rethinking it now. Any input would be appreciated.

melx

melx

melx

mariahsmommy

I give my 10 month old Vit D3 daily. It is 10000iu per 1ml and I only give her 2 drops so I am not sure what it is exactly, but she does great with it. It is supposed to be great for the winter time since most people don't get enough sun exposure during these months.

mariahsmommy

I give my 10 month old Vit D3 daily. It is 10000iu per 1ml and I only give her 2 drops so I am not sure what it is exactly, but she does great with it. It is supposed to be great for the winter time since most people don't get enough sun exposure during these months.

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

M

marcijo

I haven't taken it yet-but my CF clinic told me it was great in fighting off colds as well. Sorry its making you sick!

M

marcijo

I haven't taken it yet-but my CF clinic told me it was great in fighting off colds as well. Sorry its making you sick!

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo