Vitamins

jbrandonAW

What kind of vitamins do you use??? Which is the best??/

I was on the chewable Adeks, then when I switched clinics they switched me to source CF. I like them better and they don't give me a nasty taste. In the hospital I have to get the aquAdeks and they make my stomach upset.

jbrandonAW

I was on the chewable Adeks, then when I switched clinics they switched me to source CF. I like them better and they don't give me a nasty taste. In the hospital I have to get the aquAdeks and they make my stomach upset.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />
<br />I was on the chewable Adeks, then when I switched clinics they switched me to source CF. I like them better and they don't give me a nasty taste. In the hospital I have to get the aquAdeks and they make my stomach upset.

Diane

I used to LOVE the chewable ADEKS !!
Since my insurance does not cover any specific cf vitamin, i take Nature Made multivitamins for women twice a day. Along with magnesium, iron, folic acid, L-Lysine and mephyton ( Vit K.)

Diane

Since my insurance does not cover any specific cf vitamin, i take Nature Made multivitamins for women twice a day. Along with magnesium, iron, folic acid, L-Lysine and mephyton ( Vit K.)

Diane

Diane

Diane

<br /> Since my insurance does not cover any specific cf vitamin, i take Nature Made multivitamins for women twice a day. Along with magnesium, iron, folic acid, L-Lysine and mephyton ( Vit K.)

UsualSuspect

ADEKs, Source CF, etc may be convenient, but they're not necessarily the best way to go because they're only allowed to put so much of each supplement per tablet/capsule. For instance, I take 2gms of Vitamin C per day. I'd have to take a ton of ADEKs to get that, but would obviously get way too much of many other vitamins. It may be a pain in the ass, but I think it's better to take 1 basic multivitamin along with extra C, E, Beta Carotene, K, Vitamin D, etc. That way, you can take stronger doses of those without getting way too much of other things packed in the ADEK/Source CF.

UsualSuspect

ADEKs, Source CF, etc may be convenient, but they're not necessarily the best way to go because they're only allowed to put so much of each supplement per tablet/capsule. For instance, I take 2gms of Vitamin C per day. I'd have to take a ton of ADEKs to get that, but would obviously get way too much of many other vitamins. It may be a pain in the ass, but I think it's better to take 1 basic multivitamin along with extra C, E, Beta Carotene, K, Vitamin D, etc. That way, you can take stronger doses of those without getting way too much of other things packed in the ADEK/Source CF.

UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect