VX770/809

P

petersymons

Hi, I just wondering if anyone here is enrolled in the combine VX 770 and 809 trial and can report on it in private.
Regards Peter

P

petersymons

Hi, I just wondering if anyone here is enrolled in the combine VX 770 and 809 trial and can report on it in private.
Regards Peter

P

petersymons

<br />Regards Peter

dasjsmum

Hi peter

my son has been on the 770 trial which is just finishing. I dont think the 809x770 has actually started yet, but I know they have started recruiting.

dasjsmum

Hi peter

my son has been on the 770 trial which is just finishing. I dont think the 809x770 has actually started yet, but I know they have started recruiting.

dasjsmum

Hi peter
<br />
<br />my son has been on the 770 trial which is just finishing. I dont think the 809x770 has actually started yet, but I know they have started recruiting.

P

petersymons

The trials have started in some areas. Would be great to hear how anyone who is in the trial has gotten on.
Peter

P

petersymons

The trials have started in some areas. Would be great to hear how anyone who is in the trial has gotten on.
Peter

P

petersymons

<br />Peter

P

petersymons

Joanne will your son stay on the drug once the trial is finished?

P

petersymons

P

petersymons