vx770 and vx809

Jeana

After a certain amount of time, you can resume HTS. I haven't yet, so I can't recall the when. At least this is the case for VX 770.

Jeana

After a certain amount of time, you can resume HTS. I haven't yet, so I can't recall the when. At least this is the case for VX 770.

Jeana

static

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>musclemania70</b></i>

I totally agree about the HS. I need the HS to get me cleared out!</end quote></div>

Yea when I heard that I was disapointed. I knew I couldn't go that long without the hypertonic saline without furthering my lung deterioration, and then if I was part of the 50% of the trial that didn't recieve the drug I would of been in even more trouble.

static

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>musclemania70</b></i>

I totally agree about the HS. I need the HS to get me cleared out!</end quote>

Yea when I heard that I was disapointed. I knew I couldn't go that long without the hypertonic saline without furthering my lung deterioration, and then if I was part of the 50% of the trial that didn't recieve the drug I would of been in even more trouble.

static

<br />
<br />I totally agree about the HS. I need the HS to get me cleared out!</end quote>
<br />
<br />Yea when I heard that I was disapointed. I knew I couldn't go that long without the hypertonic saline without furthering my lung deterioration, and then if I was part of the 50% of the trial that didn't recieve the drug I would of been in even more trouble.