What causes PFT's to be low..

Crazyangel

What are some of the things which can sto you from blowing high PFT's, i know Asthma or Inflammation or prior lung damage are 3

Anything else?

Crazyangel

What are some of the things which can sto you from blowing high PFT's, i know Asthma or Inflammation or prior lung damage are 3

Anything else?

Crazyangel

Anything else?

Crazyangel

Anything else?

Crazyangel

<br />
<br />Anything else?

farmgirl

My husband was just at the dr and his was down about 9%. The Dr said it was because he had a start of an infection. but I know his has been down before and it wasn't related to an infection directly.

farmgirl

My husband was just at the dr and his was down about 9%. The Dr said it was because he had a start of an infection. but I know his has been down before and it wasn't related to an infection directly.

farmgirl

farmgirl

farmgirl

JazzysMom

Some common things that arent always acknowledge by the CF doctors are muscle spasms in the back & your back being out of alignment....

Overall exhaustion or not feeling well can do it like with PMS

JazzysMom

Some common things that arent always acknowledge by the CF doctors are muscle spasms in the back & your back being out of alignment....

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Overall exhaustion or not feeling well can do it like with PMS