What IV drugs do you go on when in hospital

JazzysMom

I am always on Tobra for sure. I have been on Zosyn & Merepenem also. They tried to keep me off of Zosyn because it makes my liver enzymes go crazy, but my bugs respond well to the Tobra/Zosyn combo.

I have had a few others with Tobra over the years, but the last 2-3 years its been these three med.

JazzysMom

I am always on Tobra for sure. I have been on Zosyn & Merepenem also. They tried to keep me off of Zosyn because it makes my liver enzymes go crazy, but my bugs respond well to the Tobra/Zosyn combo.

I have had a few others with Tobra over the years, but the last 2-3 years its been these three med.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I have had a few others with Tobra over the years, but the last 2-3 years its been these three med.

rcq925

My daughter normally takes Tobramycin and Fortaz, however, she is currently on IV's and her PA was not sensitive to the Fortaz so we are doing Tobramycin and Cefepime.

rcq925

My daughter normally takes Tobramycin and Fortaz, however, she is currently on IV's and her PA was not sensitive to the Fortaz so we are doing Tobramycin and Cefepime.

rcq925

rcq925

rcq925

<br />
<br />