What's it like?

V

victoriathewriter

Hi guys,
A nice lady named Jenn told me to post this in some other forums.
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I guess I'll keep this here until someone tells me otherwise.
I'm a 15 y/o writer, and a former family member of mine had CF. I am writing a book involving a CF patient (teen as well), and unfortunately family information alone on treatment hasn't been enough to suffice for proper research. I was wondering, if anyone was interested, if you could give me a "low-down" on extensive hospital/hospice life for a CF patient? A timeline of sorts would be great.
Although I do not suffer from CF myself, I'm keeping all of you in my prayers. <3 Stay strong.
-Victoria

V

victoriathewriter

Hi guys,
A nice lady named Jenn told me to post this in some other forums.
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I guess I'll keep this here until someone tells me otherwise.
I'm a 15 y/o writer, and a former family member of mine had CF. I am writing a book involving a CF patient (teen as well), and unfortunately family information alone on treatment hasn't been enough to suffice for proper research. I was wondering, if anyone was interested, if you could give me a "low-down" on extensive hospital/hospice life for a CF patient? A timeline of sorts would be great.
Although I do not suffer from CF myself, I'm keeping all of you in my prayers. <3 Stay strong.
-Victoria

V

victoriathewriter

Hi guys,
<br />A nice lady named Jenn told me to post this in some other forums.
<br />I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I guess I'll keep this here until someone tells me otherwise.
<br />I'm a 15 y/o writer, and a former family member of mine had CF. I am writing a book involving a CF patient (teen as well), and unfortunately family information alone on treatment hasn't been enough to suffice for proper research. I was wondering, if anyone was interested, if you could give me a "low-down" on extensive hospital/hospice life for a CF patient? A timeline of sorts would be great.
<br />Although I do not suffer from CF myself, I'm keeping all of you in my prayers. <3 Stay strong.
<br />-Victoria