What's the deal with Tumeric?

anonymous

Dave, Sometimes I find your answers a bit rude and abrupt. This site is meant to be supportive not sarcastic. Please try and be a bit more considerate.MSmaillThere have been a few postings regarding this issue on this site and it looks encouraging. If you read some of the other postings in the adult forums you can read about peoples experiences with it and find links to some interesting sites.

anonymous

I don't think Dave is projecting a negative or rude attitude....One of the problems with communicating on web boards is that text can and cannot express emotion. I think we happen to read into text in a way that is not necessarily the way intended by the speaker/typer.Jake

anonymous

Yeah, I made a post for people to talk about this on June 18th (Over a month ago) called curcumin updates and people are still replying to it. Tumeric and Curcuming are pretty much the same topic. So MSmaill if you want info this check out that post. An I don't mean to be sarcastic, but if you are going to say things about me at least put your name on the post. Every message I write has my name on it, I have no reason to hide.Dave 29 w/cf

anonymous

I would have to agree about Dave. Alot of his responses are sarcastic and rude. And for Jake, it's pretty obvious that he meant to be rude. Sara