which antacid

S

semperfiohana

i've been having a lot of heartburn lately. we are talking using salt or just ketchup. which antacid medicine should i go for? it's waking me up in the middle of the night.

S

semperfiohana

i've been having a lot of heartburn lately. we are talking using salt or just ketchup. which antacid medicine should i go for? it's waking me up in the middle of the night.

S

semperfiohana

<BR>i've been having a lot of heartburn lately. we are talking using salt or just ketchup. which antacid medicine should i go for? it's waking me up in the middle of the night.

yrmathews

I have had bad heartburn for 15 yrs now. I take two nexium per day. I feel the exact same way at night, I get Heartburn so bad I feel like I could throw up. The nexium has controlled it really well. But still remember that the side effects of heartburn are still happening even though it's controlled. I have to get a barium swallow test tomorrow to see if I need surgery to fix it. I have the surgery posted on my cf fb page. It's called fundoplication.

yrmathews

I have had bad heartburn for 15 yrs now. I take two nexium per day. I feel the exact same way at night, I get Heartburn so bad I feel like I could throw up. The nexium has controlled it really well. But still remember that the side effects of heartburn are still happening even though it's controlled. I have to get a barium swallow test tomorrow to see if I need surgery to fix it. I have the surgery posted on my cf fb page. It's called fundoplication.

yrmathews

Printer

<P>Acid Reflux is a CF problem.  You should discuss this with your CF Doctor.  If untreated, it can be very serious.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Bill</P>

Printer

<P>Acid Reflux is a CF problem. You should discuss this with your CF Doctor. If untreated, it can be very serious.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Bill</P>

Printer

<P><BR>Acid Reflux is a CF problem. You should discuss this with your CF Doctor. If untreated, it can be very serious.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Bill</P>

Giggles

I do not have heartburn but I have stomach problems and take Prilosec daily. It totally works for me.  Talk to doc and see what they say. Good luck<br>

Giggles

I do not have heartburn but I have stomach problems and take Prilosec daily. It totally works for me. Talk to doc and see what they say. Good luck<br>

Giggles

I do not have heartburn but I have stomach problems and take Prilosec daily. It totally works for me. Talk to doc and see what they say. Good luck<br>

tesorotiffa

I take 30mg Prevacid daily for acid reflux. It works very well. I'm actually prescribed 30mg 2xdaily, but once a day works just fine for me! A few years ago when I was on a really high dose of Prednisone, I had very painful acid reflux and heartburn. Prevacid did the trick!

tesorotiffa

I take 30mg Prevacid daily for acid reflux. It works very well. I'm actually prescribed 30mg 2xdaily, but once a day works just fine for me! A few years ago when I was on a really high dose of Prednisone, I had very painful acid reflux and heartburn. Prevacid did the trick!

tesorotiffa

Axel

I was taking nexium every day for my heartburn/gastritis until my hair dresser told me he went to a chiropractor which completely cured his heartburn. I was pretty skeptical at first, didn't think chiropractors even delved into this area. When I went he pushed this vertebrae in my mid back and i felt this full on nerve twinge, 'that is the nerve that connects to your stomach and pancreas' he said. Basically I had a small misalignment that was blocking the nerve function to the stomach causing the heartburn. One month later after several sessions I have a stomach of steel.

I would really recommend this approach, the place I went to had a big book with a whole bunch of testimonials about people who suffered from similar stomach complaints.

Axel

I was taking nexium every day for my heartburn/gastritis until my hair dresser told me he went to a chiropractor which completely cured his heartburn. I was pretty skeptical at first, didn't think chiropractors even delved into this area. When I went he pushed this vertebrae in my mid back and i felt this full on nerve twinge, 'that is the nerve that connects to your stomach and pancreas' he said. Basically I had a small misalignment that was blocking the nerve function to the stomach causing the heartburn. One month later after several sessions I have a stomach of steel.

I would really recommend this approach, the place I went to had a big book with a whole bunch of testimonials about people who suffered from similar stomach complaints.