Who Else Has Bad GI Problems?

Whizkid103

Okay, so recently I've discovered I had colon cementing, which they usually see in CF babies(I believe my case was presented in New Orleans. I may be famous! =D)and ever since then I've been on miraLAX.
I also found out about a month ago it came back, so I did a home cleanout.
Since then, I've been on two doses of miraLAX daily, which gives me bad gas.

School starts soon and I have no idea how I'm supposed to just "let loose" in class. What's worse is that they sometimes slip out without me knowing...DX

Has anyone else dealt with this? I need to make some sort of plan for school.
I was on homeschooling for three months, after I was hospitalized for my colon, and I do NOT want back on it.

Whizkid103

Okay, so recently I've discovered I had colon cementing, which they usually see in CF babies(I believe my case was presented in New Orleans. I may be famous! =D)and ever since then I've been on miraLAX.

School starts soon and I have no idea how I'm supposed to just "let loose" in class. What's worse is that they sometimes slip out without me knowing...DX

I was on homeschooling for three months, after I was hospitalized for my colon, and I do NOT want back on it.

Whizkid103

Whizkid103

Whizkid103

<br />I also found out about a month ago it came back, so I did a home cleanout.
<br />Since then, I've been on two doses of miraLAX daily, which gives me bad gas.
<br />
<br />School starts soon and I have no idea how I'm supposed to just "let loose" in class. What's worse is that they sometimes slip out without me knowing...DX
<br />
<br />Has anyone else dealt with this? I need to make some sort of plan for school.
<br />I was on homeschooling for three months, after I was hospitalized for my colon, and I do NOT want back on it.
<br />