Working from Home

rAnDiMKdir

HEY everyone! I responded to a post from Jennie on working from home and due to a big Private Message response, I wanted to share with all of you my story and what I do!

After school, I dreamed of working a job like everyone else! i had big goals and dreams and after about a year in the corporate setting, I was exhausted. I sat in the hospital for a month and reality began to creep in and remind me that I do have CF. 40 hours a week for us is more than just that. We have hours of repiratiory treatments before and after work and a family to keep! So, 2 1/2 years ago, I began working from home and I'm loving it! Some weeks, I work 20 hours, some 40 hours, some none! I searched for the perfect oppotunity for me and my family and what seemed the best. I wanted a low startup cost and somehting with NO QUOTAS! I didn't want to be forced to work even when i couldn't. I wanted something with a residual income so I would be paid even if I couldn't work! And I wanted something with STAYING Power! I love consistency and wanting a job that would stay! So I researched and during times of recession or even the Great Depression, 3 things didn't decrease: alcohol, tobacco, and cosmetics! Well, I'm not going to support the first two and I'm not a "glamour girl"! HOWEVER, every woman I know washes her face with something and slaps on some type of makeup!

SO, I went with the #1 Brand of Cosmetics/Skin Care: Mary Kay! Yes, I did! I couldn't believe it! here's the facts before you decide:
I make 50% of everything I sell (highest in Direct Selling Association)
NO Quotas (work at your own pace)
The average women in America spends $2,000 per year on cosmetics!
Every woman you know washes her face with something!
A great customer base begins with just 5 friends/family
What family or friend wouldn't want to support you in business and get the #1 brand?
Residual income consists of reorders! Every night my customers wash their products off their face and then down the drain. THEN, their product bottles empty and they must call me to reorder! Reorders paid our bills when I was sick!
Only required purchase: $100 for your Starter Kit with $400 worth in free products!

After being with the company for more than 2 years, I've won 2 company cars, my income last year from MK was greater than $42,500. I work from my home! The company gives a life insurance policy for my family & based on my pay last year, if I passed away today, my husband would be GIVEN $50,000!

Email me or visit my website for more info! My website is www.marykay.com/randi_123 and my personal email is randi_123@yahoo.com. If you visit the site, complete the online registration to receive a book and receive a FREE gift!

rAnDiMKdir

HEY everyone! I responded to a post from Jennie on working from home and due to a big Private Message response, I wanted to share with all of you my story and what I do!

After school, I dreamed of working a job like everyone else! i had big goals and dreams and after about a year in the corporate setting, I was exhausted. I sat in the hospital for a month and reality began to creep in and remind me that I do have CF. 40 hours a week for us is more than just that. We have hours of repiratiory treatments before and after work and a family to keep! So, 2 1/2 years ago, I began working from home and I'm loving it! Some weeks, I work 20 hours, some 40 hours, some none! I searched for the perfect oppotunity for me and my family and what seemed the best. I wanted a low startup cost and somehting with NO QUOTAS! I didn't want to be forced to work even when i couldn't. I wanted something with a residual income so I would be paid even if I couldn't work! And I wanted something with STAYING Power! I love consistency and wanting a job that would stay! So I researched and during times of recession or even the Great Depression, 3 things didn't decrease: alcohol, tobacco, and cosmetics! Well, I'm not going to support the first two and I'm not a "glamour girl"! HOWEVER, every woman I know washes her face with something and slaps on some type of makeup!

SO, I went with the #1 Brand of Cosmetics/Skin Care: Mary Kay! Yes, I did! I couldn't believe it! here's the facts before you decide:
What family or friend wouldn't want to support you in business and get the #1 brand?
Residual income consists of reorders! Every night my customers wash their products off their face and then down the drain. THEN, their product bottles empty and they must call me to reorder! Reorders paid our bills when I was sick!
Only required purchase: $100 for your Starter Kit with $400 worth in free products!

After being with the company for more than 2 years, I've won 2 company cars, my income last year from MK was greater than $42,500. I work from my home! The company gives a life insurance policy for my family & based on my pay last year, if I passed away today, my husband would be GIVEN $50,000!

Email me or visit my website for more info! My website is www.marykay.com/randi_123 and my personal email is randi_123@yahoo.com. If you visit the site, complete the online registration to receive a book and receive a FREE gift!

rAnDiMKdir

rAnDiMKdir

rAnDiMKdir

rAnDiMKdir

Alyssa

hehehe -- I bet she does :)

Hey Amy -- why the link to the USC band? Awesome 10 minutes (I had to listen to it all) -- I was just curious why you link it? Where you in it or know someone?

Alyssa

Hey Amy -- why the link to the USC band? Awesome 10 minutes (I had to listen to it all) -- I was just curious why you link it? Where you in it or know someone?

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

NoExcuses

I am <b><u> The </b></u> USC band fan.

No one is a bigger fan than I am.

Apparently there are many other fans out there. The Trojan Marching Band is the only band to have gone double Platnum.

But that's no suprise - they are the Greatest Marching Band in the History of the Universe.

Here are some other links:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymN3fl2dfk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymN3fl2dfk</a> (yes, those are my boys) What's cooler than being cool? ICE COLD

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv5UvVaIxRY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv5UvVaIxRY</a> (U-C-L-A sucks)

NoExcuses

I am <b><u> The </b></u> USC band fan.

No one is a bigger fan than I am.

Apparently there are many other fans out there. The Trojan Marching Band is the only band to have gone double Platnum.

But that's no suprise - they are the Greatest Marching Band in the History of the Universe.

Here are some other links:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymN3fl2dfk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymN3fl2dfk</a> (yes, those are my boys) What's cooler than being cool? ICE COLD

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv5UvVaIxRY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv5UvVaIxRY</a> (U-C-L-A sucks)