Yorkies

ctalbott0609

Hey everyone! This is kind of off topic, I hope no one minds...

To make a long story short, I have a chance to get a full blooded, AKC registered Yorkie for my son and husband for Christmas. I'm allergic to most animals, and when we found out Paige had CF I didn't want to take a chance of her having the same allergies on top of it...so, we got rid of our animals. However, I've heard that Shorkies can be great pets for CFers, and that they're hypoallergenic....does anyone know if this is the same or yorkies? I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks everyone!

ctalbott0609

To make a long story short, I have a chance to get a full blooded, AKC registered Yorkie for my son and husband for Christmas. I'm allergic to most animals, and when we found out Paige had CF I didn't want to take a chance of her having the same allergies on top of it...so, we got rid of our animals. However, I've heard that Shorkies can be great pets for CFers, and that they're hypoallergenic....does anyone know if this is the same or yorkies? I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks everyone!

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

<br />
<br />To make a long story short, I have a chance to get a full blooded, AKC registered Yorkie for my son and husband for Christmas. I'm allergic to most animals, and when we found out Paige had CF I didn't want to take a chance of her having the same allergies on top of it...so, we got rid of our animals. However, I've heard that Shorkies can be great pets for CFers, and that they're hypoallergenic....does anyone know if this is the same or yorkies? I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks everyone!

pnhuffman

We have a yorkie and Dazey has not bothered me at all and I have allergies. she gets a llittle hyper at times. But we still love her.

pnhuffman

We have a yorkie and Dazey has not bothered me at all and I have allergies. she gets a llittle hyper at times. But we still love her.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman