Any CFers with really dry skin

T

tarheel

I have same problem. I've been on abdek all my life and I really don't know what it is that causes it. I do suspect some medicines, but my heels for me are the worst. They're so bad I've considered seeing a dermitologist. but what would they do except tell me to put some prescription lotion on it? I use body butter (bath and body works) and fangpai manoi oil. The nurse in the hospital also told me my hands were dry. I've almost given up my dry skin is so bad.

T

tarheel

I have same problem. I've been on abdek all my life and I really don't know what it is that causes it. I do suspect some medicines, but my heels for me are the worst. They're so bad I've considered seeing a dermitologist. but what would they do except tell me to put some prescription lotion on it? I use body butter (bath and body works) and fangpai manoi oil. The nurse in the hospital also told me my hands were dry. I've almost given up my dry skin is so bad.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

ChevyZ71

I work on a farm and dont know if it is the solvents and drying stuff I am around every day or my CF, but the thing I have found that works is a cream like stuff that is called O'Keeffes and it works well on my hands and on my feet. You can buy it outdoor stores but I buy mine at my local farm supply store.

ChevyZ71

I work on a farm and dont know if it is the solvents and drying stuff I am around every day or my CF, but the thing I have found that works is a cream like stuff that is called O'Keeffes and it works well on my hands and on my feet. You can buy it outdoor stores but I buy mine at my local farm supply store.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

laniergirl

i have skin like a baby. i am sorry you don't skin like a baby if you 3 times a day it will help
probley. (after every meal)

laniergirl

i have skin like a baby. i am sorry you don't skin like a baby if you 3 times a day it will help

laniergirl

laniergirl

laniergirl

<br />probley. (after every meal)