CF Flatulence or Gas

M

MCGrad2006

Ummm...Yea I have that problem. My friends, family, fiancee all make fun of me. I am very sensitive about that stuff too, it hurts my feelings a lot...because it is something I cannot always control. My fiancee and my family's comments dont always bother me, but my friends say things and it bothers me b/c they do not undderstand.

But yes, I get grief and I speak up about it. I have told my friends that I dont like it.

M

MCGrad2006

Ummm...Yea I have that problem. My friends, family, fiancee all make fun of me. I am very sensitive about that stuff too, it hurts my feelings a lot...because it is something I cannot always control. My fiancee and my family's comments dont always bother me, but my friends say things and it bothers me b/c they do not undderstand.

But yes, I get grief and I speak up about it. I have told my friends that I dont like it.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />But yes, I get grief and I speak up about it. I have told my friends that I dont like it.

dbtoo

using facebook, i've been contacted by many aquaintencees from my youth. all of them have mentioned how bad my gas was! at least i am remembered for something!

dbtoo

using facebook, i've been contacted by many aquaintencees from my youth. all of them have mentioned how bad my gas was! at least i am remembered for something!

dbtoo

dbtoo

dbtoo

Brad

Mine is not bad all the time, But I can bust out some real paint Peelers.

It comes in handy when shopping, if the isle is packed full of people
I just work my way in and let one of those Silent one slip out.
Then I look at someone else as If they had ripped one off..
The isle clears out for me to do my shopping : ) I try and find Good in Everything...

Brad

The isle clears out for me to do my shopping : ) I try and find Good in Everything...

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br /> Mine is not bad all the time, But I can bust out some real paint Peelers.
<br />
<br /> It comes in handy when shopping, if the isle is packed full of people
<br /> I just work my way in and let one of those Silent one slip out.
<br /> Then I look at someone else as If they had ripped one off..
<br /> The isle clears out for me to do my shopping : ) I try and find Good in Everything...
<br />

Lance2020x

I was picked on about it a lot when I was a kid. I was known for my "Silent A-Bombs".
My brother and I have a joke that CFers are always the one to turn to when you need to know where a bathroom is, because we always scope out our options.

As for the embarrassment factor.... Honestly I think that comes down to personality a lot. I honestly don't care. There are people I won't fart around, so I'll just excuse myself, but most people I know I'm just like "Heads up, ya'll". My family is the only one that actually gets mad or cares at all, it's just a joke with all my friends.
As I've started eating healthier and managing my enzymes better (years of trial and error, when to take them during the meal, how many depending on the meal, etc.) my gas isn't as powerful anymore.

Lance2020x

I was picked on about it a lot when I was a kid. I was known for my "Silent A-Bombs".
My brother and I have a joke that CFers are always the one to turn to when you need to know where a bathroom is, because we always scope out our options.

As for the embarrassment factor.... Honestly I think that comes down to personality a lot. I honestly don't care. There are people I won't fart around, so I'll just excuse myself, but most people I know I'm just like "Heads up, ya'll". My family is the only one that actually gets mad or cares at all, it's just a joke with all my friends.
As I've started eating healthier and managing my enzymes better (years of trial and error, when to take them during the meal, how many depending on the meal, etc.) my gas isn't as powerful anymore.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

<br />My brother and I have a joke that CFers are always the one to turn to when you need to know where a bathroom is, because we always scope out our options.
<br />
<br />As for the embarrassment factor.... Honestly I think that comes down to personality a lot. I honestly don't care. There are people I won't fart around, so I'll just excuse myself, but most people I know I'm just like "Heads up, ya'll". My family is the only one that actually gets mad or cares at all, it's just a joke with all my friends.
<br />As I've started eating healthier and managing my enzymes better (years of trial and error, when to take them during the meal, how many depending on the meal, etc.) my gas isn't as powerful anymore.